chapter 2

As Taehyung entered the college he was going towards his locker. He smirked a Lil as he got a flashback.

The flashback

There is a shop near tae's college. One day tae came to college with his father and Jin as he got out of the car he saw a very hot and handsome guy coming out of the store with a water bottle . He was wearing a white black tie , his black coat was in his hand and a black pant . He was looking soo hot. After that day Taehyung saw him every day when he came to college and the man overtook their car with his car . Taehyung could clearly see the man from the window of his car . He also noticed the man looking at him so many times he thought that maybe there is a chance that the guy would fall for him. So every day he would give a sexy move to show the man. How good he is . He really wished the man to be his boyfriend.

Read this perfectly 👇

( Taehyung's parents and his brother never wanted him to be a mafia because he is too cute, beautiful, angelic and innocent for that cruel mafia world. So Taehyung's father and Jin tried really hard so their enemies would not know anything about tae in another way they were trying to hide him and protect him . But as y'all know that Taehyung's father and brother are mafia so there was a chance some of their enemies will find out about tae and try to hurt him. So as protection Taehyung's father and Jin taught him some fighting moves and they were surprised to see that tae was a super fast learner no wonder he is a topper since childhood. Taehyung's father also taught him every right or wrong thing for example bad words, touching private parts,sex, masturbating etc etc . But did they really know that Taehyung was not that innocent at all tae had masturbated and also watched porn and also imagined having sex with the man he thinks hot and giving him blowjob . ((Actually Taehyung heard some boys speaking about watching porn and masturbating so he decided to try it he watched porn where a man was fucking a woman but he didn't felt anything about masturbating . The next day he saw Jungkook for the first time and he got boner he gradually figured out that he is gay . So every night he would imagine the hot guy fuking him so hard and he masturbated with that )) Yesterday tae asked Jin pointing towards that man he thinks is very hot if he knows who that man is . Jin told him that he is the one and only great Jeon Jungkook the mafia king , CEO of Jeon industries and a billionaire. He aslo told him that there is rumor that he is gay as he was seen going to the clubs where only gay people goes . Now that tae knew who the man is and that he is a gay Taehyung made up his mind that he will make him his husband for sure . )

End of flashback

As Jungkook and Namjoon entered the office building a man came and handed Namjoon a file . Namjoon gave it to Jungkook

"You will find all the information about the cute pretty boy in this file "

Jungkook noded and smirked taking the file .

...

This is my first story hope you will like it 💜💟♾️