chapter 10

"why is my suitcase in your room?"

Jungkook stood straight, cleared his throat " well cause you..you...you__"

Tae -" I what?"

Jungkook was hesitating a Lil cause he thought tae will freak out and will not agree but he said that __
" Cause you will be staying in my room , we will share this room. "

"What ?"Taehyung yelled in shock .

Tae -" why ?. ...why do I have to share the room with you have 3 guests room in your mansion I will stay in one of those room "

Jk -" no no no no no ,...umm..look th_the guests room are a Lil dirty they are not cleaned properly so you will stay in my room."

Tae-" but when I saw those rooms they seemed cleaned ."

(Ofc they were kookie is lying 😆)

Tae continued -" and if they are really not cleaned properly then tell some of your maids to clean one for me."

Jk -" abb ..uh . Yes I mean I could but the maid who clean room is a Lil sick so he didn't came to work today ."

"So you have only one maid to clean rooms."tae questioned .

Jk-" no actually there are lots of maids to clean rooms but you know __um they works really hard so they are really tired so I thought about giving all of them done rest ." Jk smiled awkwardly 😅.

Tae -" ok then I will clean the room myself."

Jk -" no no you are my guest how can I let you clean the room. Besides I don't see any problem in sharing one room with me my room is big enough for 10 people to live perfectly and we're just two and also I promised your dad that I will take good care of you so if you stay in my room I will be able to take care of you perfectly."

Tae knew what Jungkook was trying to do and somewhere inside his heart his heart Tae also wanted to stay there so he will always stay close to Jungkook.

He smiled and replied -" I think you are right.., ok I will share the room with you ".

Jungkook was so happy to hear that he wanted to jump around in happiness.

Jungkook -" ok there is the washroom**he pointed his finger towards the washroom door in his room**
You can go fresh up till then I will tell the maid to bring some coffee and snacks for us ."

"Ok"tae replied and opened his suitcase. He took some casual clothes and Jungkook gave him a towel. Tae went to the washroom and Jungkook went out of his room.

After some minutes Tae came out in an over sized white t-shirt and black sweat pants.

He saw Jungkook waiting for him in a casual dress . Jungkook came near him.

Jungkook -" give the clothes I will give it to a maid to wash. "

Tae nodded and gave him the clothes which he just changed.

Someone knocked on the door of the room. Jungkook opened it . There were two maid . One brought the snacks and coffee. And other one came there to take the clothes to wash.

Jungkook gave Tae's clothes to the maid
and took the tray of coffee and snacks form the other one and closed the door.

He put those in the table sat on the couch of his room.

He saw Taehyung looking at him from the door of the bathroom.

"Why are you standing there ?..come here ."

Tae smiled and sat beside Jungkook.

Tae was about take the cup of coffee but Jungkook stopped him .

"Wait I have something to show you . "