chapter 5

Hearing all of those things Taehyung was lost in his thoughts

OMG he really proposed to me . Ohhh myyy gooossshhhh what did he say he fell for me the day first saw me . It's just like my story I also fell for him at first sight.
And the things he just said ohh God that is so cute . And he also gave me the nickname ' tae". But should I say yes I mean my family always kept me hidden from the mafia world and I still fell for a mafia and he is not even a normal mafia he is the king of the mafia . Omo should I say yes I really want to say yes but what will say to my family then.

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook said -" tae what you thinking . It's ok if you need more time."

Taehyung couldn't decide if he should say yes or no . He didn't want disappoint his family but he also loves Jk and don't want break his heart .

Tae closed his eyes for a second and opened them next second and looked at Jungkook.
" Jungkook I also have feelings for you but I need some time to think" Taehyung said softly.
Jungkook hurriedly said" it's ok take your time"

By that time the cafe worker brought their order . Thay ate their food and went outside.

As Taehyung and Jungkook bade bye to each other Tae went inside his dad's company building and went towards his car .

As Jungkook was about to open the door of his car he got a call from the man whom Namjoon fixed to get every detail about Taehyung.
Jungkook picked up the call.

The man - " sir we have new information about Mr. Kim Taehyung, he is in danger.

Jungkook -" what are you talking about?"
(Jungkook was worried about tae)

The man -" sir Mr. Kim has been trying to hide his son Kim Taehyung from everyone in the world specially from his enemies. But they somehow came to know about him and are planning to attack him . As he doesn't know how to fight and is also soft and innocent he is great danger . "

Jungkook was worried and scared about Tae
But the next moment he thought about something and smirked .

Jungkook hanged up the call and get in his car . He drove to Jeon industries.

As Jungkook entered his office he called Namjoon and tell him to come there.
.
.
.

..
.

..
Namjoon entered Jungkook's office and asked him " what happened ? Do you need anything?"

Jungkook -" fix a meeting with Mr. Kim for me . And yes tell his secretary about the information that we have about tae but don't let him know who are you ok?."

Namjoon -" what? ..why?.."

Jungkook told him about his plan

Namjoon -" alright . ""

As Namjoon went out of the office Jungkook looked at his pH. There is a pic of Taehyung on the screen.
Looking at that pic Jungkook said -" you are soon going to be mine ."