chapter 29

After sometime Mr.kim went to help his wife in the kitchen.

Seokjin -" Tae give me your charger please my phone's battery is low."

But before Taehyung could reply Namjoon suddenly spoke -" you can use mine it's in my room you can charge your phone there. Just go upstairs and take a left turn you'll find my room. "

Seokjin nodded smiling and left from there.

As soon as you walked away Taehyung cought Namjoon looking at the where is brother just went with adoration.

He suddenly  approached Namjoon and said teasingly.

Tae -" well someone seems to be in love."

Namjoon -" wh-what, what are you saying no one is in love."

Tae -" oh really?...well you are right by the way my brother is not that good looking how can someone love him right?"

Namjoon -" that's not true * Namjoon suddenly protested against tae * he is really good looking, very good looking."

Tae -" oh oh look how are you being so possesive, and you are still going to say that you don't like him?."

Namjoon pinched Taehyung's cheeks -" will you stop questioning me about that or else I will tell your mom about your relationship with Jungkook."

Tae -" I know you won't do that . Oh come on hyung just admit it that you like my brother." Tae whined getting impatient.

Just then seokjin came back and Jungkook got up and went upstairs.
....

.
.
.

.

After 5 minutes Jungkook called Taehyung from upstairs -" Taehyung can you bring me  my phone please? I left in the couch beside you ."

Taehyung look beside him and found Jungkook's phone lying on the couch.

He knew that Jungkook did it intentionally but he still point upstairs to give him the phone.

When he reached infront of the door of Jungkook's room someone hold his waist from behind turned him around and asked.

Jungkook -" going somewhere baby?"

Before Taehyung could reply Jungkook his smashed his lips with Taehyung's one and started kissing him hungrily.
..
.
..
15 minutes letter.