chapter 9

They both reached Jeon mansion .

Jungkook got out of his car and opened the door for Taehyung. By that time a maid came there and took Tae's suitcase inside the mansion .

Taehyung finally looked at Jungkook's mansion it was big and beautiful and amezing. Tae was so surprised and happy to see Jungkook 's mansion..

Jungkook could see that Taehyung is happy and surprised. He just chuckled.

(Jeon mansion)

.

" shall we go inside?" Jungkook asked to Taehyung and extend his hand towards Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled softly and hold his hand " yes of course" . Saying that they both started to go towards to main door but Jungkook stopped Taehyung.

"You didn't give any answer about my proposal" Jungkook said looking straight to Tae's eyes.

Taehyung smiled and closed his for a few seconds . As he decided to say YES he opened eyes. He was about say yes but he stopped when a thought hit his mind .
He decided to play a Lil.

" Look Jungkook I told you i have feelings for you but I just need some time to think about it. So can you please give me some time till 9 pm ."

Jungkook in mind.
He said he has feelings for me but he still need time .....!!! Gosh pls I just hear the word yes from your mouth. But I can't deny him especially now that he said please. Ok I can wait till 9 pm.

"Ok" Jungkook said a smile.

Taehyung circled his hands around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook was a Lil surprised by this but the next second he calmed down seeing Taehyung's beautiful face .

Taehyung -" ok so at 9 pm you will came and ask me to be your boyfriend again and if my is no then I will say no but if my is yes then I will kiss you on your lips ok? ... Are you ready to play ?" Taehyung said as he chuckled .

Jungkook heart skiped a bit when he heard the sound of Taehyung's chuckle. It was like melody in his ears.

And who was Jungkook to deny actually he also kind of liked that idea .

"Ok " jk said . ..

They both went inside the mansion and Jungkook started showing Taehyung his mansion.