chapter 4

As they got there ordered food they saw there is only one tebel left to seat so they decided to seat there together.

As they were eating Jungkook's whole focus was on Taehyung .. the way tae eat with a cute pout was so adorable 🥰.

 the way tae eat with a cute pout was so adorable 🥰

They finished eating and went outside
.
Taehyung waved his hand to Jungkook saying bye and quickly ran towards the gate of Kim industries.
Jungkook chuckled and bade bye then he went to his car .

This thing kept going on for 1 month they saw eachother as Taehyung went to college every day and Jungkook passed by with his car. They also met each other every Saturday at the cafe..

Jungkook pov

It's has been a month since we are meeting eachother we also go to the cafe together every Saturday. Taehyung always does something cute and sexy that I cannot help but to fall harder in his love.
It's Saturday again. I can't wait anymore I will ask him to be my boyfriend today for sure.

Taehyung pov
Oo wow it's Saturday again I will meet Jungkook again. I can't wait to meet him. Uhh he is soo handsome and sexy .
Wait how about I wear something good today. ..

Yes let's do it.

How Taehyung dressed 👇

Jungkook was on his way to the cafe he saw getting out of his father's car

Jungkook was on his way to the cafe he saw getting out of his father's car . The moment Jungkook saw Taehyung he went speechless. He could clearly see Taehyung's body through Tae's dress . His perfect slim waist was now in front of jk .
Tae noticed Jungkook and smiled at him .
..

.
Tae told his father that he is going to the cafe and who was his father to deny the cutie pie.
.
Jungkook also went towards the cafe.

They greeted each other good morning
And went inside . Today there were not a lot of people in the cafe . Tae Jungkook ordered their food and sat on a table.

Jungkook lost his patients.
" Taehyung can I ask you something" Jungkook asked the other .

Taehyung replied with a smile " of course you can go ahead."

Jungkook suddenly kneels down in front of Tae . Taehyung's heart beat stopped for a moment and then it started beating fast.

Taehyung on his mind
OMG is he going to propose me right now right here . Oh my Goooooooooood ...

Taehyung's thoughts became truth as Jungkook sweetly asked him " Dear Taehyung will you be my boyfriend ?."
Jungkook kept going -" Ik this was really unexpected but I just can't Stop myself. From the day I saw I can't help but to think about you . I fell in love with you you can say this is love at first sight.
I have been coming to this cafe because of you , cause I love you , I love your behaviour, your innocence, your cuteness, your eyes, your smile , your everything, I love to spend time with you. Taehyung say yes , just say yes for one time and I will do everything for you . I will always take care of you, I will always love you, I will always be there for you, I will give you everything you want or you need , ..... I can even give my life for you tae . "

.