chapter 7

.. as Mr Kim was pleading in front of Jungkook he got up and held Mr Kim's arms and made him stand up.

Jungkook -" don't worry Mr Kim I love him so much I will do anything to protect him. I can even give my best for him . But ..."

"But what?" Mr Kim asked .

Jungkook sighed and said-" well in that case he has to live with me in my mension . That's way he will be safe no one will dare to hurt him if he stays with me . Even if someone tries to they can't I promise."

Mr Kim-"for how long does he have to stay with you cause I can't stay without my angel for too long. "

Jungkook -" It depends on how fast can you get rid of your enemies."

Mr Kim -" but they are stronger now it will almost take me an year to get rid of all of them."

Jungkook -" it's ok he will stay with me for an year and whenever you will miss him you can visit him but not everyday . You can call him everyday if you want to. "

Seokjin -" Dad I think he is right. We should let Tae go with him to keep him safe. "

Mr Kim -" we have no other choice.
Jin bring Taehyung here "

Jin nodded as he went to bring Taehyung.

..
.
.
.
As Taehyung came to his dad's office with Jin he saw Jungkook there . He would be lying if he says he was not surprised.

Tae-" Jungkook what are you doing here."

Jin -" you know him."

Tae-" yeah I know him we know each other for like a month. We meet each other every Saturday in the cafe . I also met him today in the cafe. "

Jin was surprised but Mr Kim was not . While Jin went to bring Taehyung, Jungkook told him everything about how they met , they meet each other every Saturday in the cafe, ow he proposed him and Tae said he has feelings for him but not sure about that yet. But he still loves Taehyung nore than anything, anyone . Mr Kim was surprised but not mad he can clearly see that Jungkook really loves Taehyung and also cares about him a lot .

Mr Kim stood up and said -" Taehyung as you already know Jungkook then I don't have to introduce you two . ( Mr Kim took a sigh) from today you are going live with him in his mension for an year . "

Taehyung -" WHAT ?"

Tae was so surprised to hear that.

Mr Kim -" look son we took this decision without your permission and we are sorry for that but we had to. "

Taehyung -" what do you mean you had to ?."

Then Mr Kim explained everything to Tae . Tae just nodded and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with a soft smile.

Taehyung really wanted to go with Jungkook because he also loves him a lot .
But at the same time tae also doesn't want to go because he loves his parents and brother too ..

Mr Kim and Jin hugged Tae.

Jin -" Tae don't worry we will fix everything soon. But for please go with Mr Jeon for us baby please. "

Taehyung looked at his dad brother with tear full eyes .
" Ok I will go with him but . ( Taehyung went to Jungkook) can I go see my mom .?"

Jungkook smiled and replied" sure let's go ".