chapter 32

Late at night everyone went to their respective room .

Taehyung took a warm shower and right now doing his skin care routine before going to bed .

He finished applying the lotion and was about to go to bed when he heard a knock on the door of his room. He opened the door revealing a smirking Jungkook leaning against the wall.

Before Taehyung could react Jungkook enter the wound and closed the door behind with the blink of an eye Taehyung was thrown on the bed.

Jungkook hovered over him.

Tae-" J-Jungkook what are you doing here ?"

Jk -" I just missed you baby ."

Saying that Jungkook attacked the others lips . Kissing him like there's no tomorrow. Taehyung took some time to match the speed with Jungkook's lips .

After 15 minutes tae tapped on the older's shoulder indicating his need of air .

The older left his lips with pop sound and looked at him softly smiling.

The next second Jungkook picked the younger in a bridal style and made him lay in the bed .

He layed beside him and pulled the younger closer by his waist made him rest his head on his hard chest.

His hold around Taehyung got tighter when Taehyung spoke -" you should leave Jungkook."

Jk -" no I don't want to. You know I can't sleep without you in my arms. And don't you like to sleep in my arms?"

Taehyung -" I know that and I also love to sleep in your arms but I have no other choice. Mom usually wake up early in the morning so there is a chance to get caught by mom . "

Jk -" everything will be okay * he patted the Taehyung's head as he rest his head on the older's chest and wrapped his hands and legs around him tightly pulling the older more close to him if that was possible* now sleep "

Taehyung didn't protest anymore he also don't want the older to go . He loved his boyfriend's warmth and slept peacefully.

...

..
.

.
.

Time Skip to the morning..
..

Jungkook was the first one to wake up . The first thing caught his eyes was his ethereal bady , the love of his life sleeping in his arms .

He kissed Taehyung's lips and hugged him tightly. Taehyung's whole body was super soft Jungkook just wanted to squeeze it , lick it , kiss it and suck it .

He kept on kissing Taehyung on the lips , because of that Taehyung woke up .

He pushed Jungkook and looked at the clock.
Tae -" it's 5:30 in the morning Jungkook why did you wake up so soon?" Tae said in a sleepy voice.

Jk smiled and ruffled the younger's hair .
-" you told me your mom wakes up early in the morning so I got up early now I can go to my room and none will know. * He pecked Tae's lips* now you happy?"

Tae nodded smiling. Tae -" ok now go before mom comes here . "

Jk -" I will go after you kiss me one more time ."

Tae -" fine "

As soon as he attached his lips with the older's one he heard a voice with a knock on the door .

Mrs Kim -" tae baby are you up ?"

Mrs Kim said as she unlocked the door and about to get in . Taehyung widened his eyes before his mom could totally get in the room and him kissing Jungkook he quickly kicked Jungkook in his belly causing him to fall from the bed on the other side . He groaned in pain but didn't make any noise as he knew Mrs Kim was already inside the room.

Mrs Kim get in the room and saw Taehyung looking at her.

Mrs Kim -" wow tae bear you woke up early today"

Tea -" yes mom . Did you need something?. I mean you usually get up at 6 , why so early today?."

Mrs Kim -" I just wanted to prepare a good breakfast and also to inform you that we'll be leaving after breakfast as your dad and your brother have some important work in office."

Tae -" okay " * he said with a pout* " but promise me you'll come to meet me soon ."

Mrs.kim -" okay  bear promise. "

After a minute she left the room.