chapter 13

" Tell me what happened from the first". Namjoon excitedly asked.

Taehyung smiled and told him everything that happened.
.
.
.

.
Namjoon -" so you guys already kissed .? "

Tae -" yes ." Tae replied shyly .

" Yes we did kiss each other " Jungkook replied and sat on his chair. " Now finish your food " ..." Here Taehyung your chicken, have as much as you want " Jungkook gave him the chicken.

Taehyung didn't west any time and finished everything.

Namjoon was shocked to see that .

Nj-" wow you eat a lot and you still have a perfect body . Can you tell me your workout routine pls."

Taehyung -" I don't work out, I never worked out ."

Nj-" what ?...are kidding me then is this your first time you're eating this much food.?"

Tae -" oh no i always eat a lot of food."

Nj- -" then how are you not fat? "

Tae -" well my family and I believe that
I am blessed. I am a gifted person so no matter how much I eat I never gained weight I always have a perfect slim body."

Nj-" wow Jungkook sure have a good taste."

Jk -" ok ok now pls eat both of you."

They finished dinner.

.

.

.

.

Now Taehyung and Jungkook are in the bedroom.

Tae took a pillow and a Lil blanket and got up from the bed.

Jk -" where are you going with those ?"

Tae-" to the sleep on the couch."

Jk -" what ? Why ? You can sleep on the bed."

Tae-" so where are you going to to sleep in the couch?"

Tae knew that Jungkook wanted to sleep with him in one bed . He smiled in his mind .

Tae also wanted that but he wants to see what tricks Jungkook will use to make him share one bed with him .

Jk -" oh .. actually I can't sleep on the couch. I need to sleep in bed."

Tae -" hm so I am going to sleep on the couch. "

Jk -" wait no you can't sleep on the couch you have to sleep here in the bed ."

Tae -" why can't I? Your couch is big enough for two people to sleep."

Jk -" no no no you can't you ...you are my guest how can I let you sleep on the couch. Besides you are my boyfriend now 😁 . Don't worry I will not do anything."

Jungkook then placed a pillow in the middle of the bed.

Jk -" here now you can sleep on the left side and I will sleep on the right side . "

Tae smiled -" ok fine ."

Jungkook was so happy to see that Taehyung is ready to share the bed with him. He wanted to screem in happiness and .

Jk -" ok let's sleep."

Tae -" hmm good night 🌃 ."

Saying that tae turned around now his back was facing Jungkook and tae closed his eyes.

Jk -" good night 🌃 ."