chapter 6

Namjoon fixed a meeting with Mr Kim and Jungkook. ..
.
As Jungkook entered the building of Kim industries he saw a long line of office worker and and guards greeting him .
( Ofc they're greeting Jungkook cause they all know he is the mafia King and the CEO of Jeon industries the biggest company of the country)
.
Jungkook saw Mr. Kim and Kim seokjin as he moved forward. Both of them greeted Jungkook. And Jungkook also greeted them.

Later Mr. Kim and Jungkook went to the private room for a conversation.
.
While on the way Jungkook saw Taehyung was still in his dad's company. He was in the food section where office worker do their luch. Jungkook saw Taehyung sitting on a table where was different types of foods and Taehyung was enjoying his meal . Taehyung was too busy in eating that he didn't notice Jungkook.

As Jungkook and Taehyung's dad get inside of the private room in Mr. Kim office they sat on a couch.

Jungkook came straight to the point.

Jungkook -" Mr Kim I will come straight to the point why I am here . I know you have been trying to hide your younger son from everyone so that he can stay safe . But I know everything about him ."

Mr Kim -" what .......?"
(Mr Kim was totally speechless)
Jungkook -" I met him before. Actually we met each other a lot of time and I am in love with your younger son Kim Taehyung."

Mr Kim widened his eyes as he was too stunnd to speak.

Jungkook -" Mr Kim look I got an information about Taehyung. And I am here to talk about that ."

Mr Kim came back to his sence
-" what information...?"
Jungkook -" well he is in danger"

Mr Kim -" what ? What kind of danger"?
Mr Kim was so scared to hear that.
Jungkook -" all of enemies have been following for months and now Know about your younger son . So they will definitely try to attack him to bring you down"
Jungkook took a pause and again said-"I know everything about Kim family. So I also know that you your elder son Kim seokjin and Mrs Kim are good at fighting you protect yourselves. But about Taehyung you only taught some easy moves so he can't save himself. And most importantly some of your enemies have friends and are trying to bring you down together so you can save yourself but it's impossible for you to save Taehyung now. "

Mr Kim got up from his seat -" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING. I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT . NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO MY TAE BABY. HE IS SAFE "
( Mr Kim yelled )

Suddenly seokjin burst into the room.
He was worried and scared at the same time.

He looked at his father and said -" Dad I just got this information that all of our enemies now know about Taehyung. Some of them even became friends and are planning to attack Taehyung. They are too strong this time we might be able to save ourselves but not Taehyung."

Finishing his words a drop of a tear fell from Jin's eyes.
Mr Kim was stunned by that . He knew that as the king of mafia Jungkook is not here for lying. But he was not ready to believe whatever Jungkook said but his son wouldn't lie to him .

Mr Kim looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.
. suddenly a thought came to Kim's mind

He remembered that Jungkook said he loves Taehyung as he didn't lie about the danger then must have not lied about that too . And if Taehyung stays with him no one can harm him as Jungkook is the mafia king he can easily save Taehyung in this critical situation.

Mr Kim knelled down in front of Jungkook and requested him -" please help me to protect Taehyung. You said you love him so please protect him . You are the only one who can save Taehyung.
Please protect him I will do anything you want I can even give you my life if you want to buy just please protect Taehyung. "