chapter 25

Jungkook -" why? I told you , you can tell them "

Tae -" no no please."
He said with a cute which enough to melt Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook -" ok fine ."

Jungkook then ordered some of his maids and they moved all of Taehyung's things to a guest room .

After they finished breakfast Jungkook informed tae that they will be after 3-4 hours.

(Time skip to 10 am )

The doorbell of the jeon mension rang .

Taehyung excitedly ran towards the door . As soon as he open it his brother full in a tight hug.
Tae did not mind as he missed his brother too .

Then mom and dad also hugged him and his kissed his forehead.

Tae's mom -" how are you sweety ? We missed you a lot. "

Tae -" I am good mom . Come inside. "

Tae guided them inside the mension.

They just sat there and talked about a lots of things for straight and hour .

Tae's mom -" Taehyung where is Jungkook and his parents and his brother?"

Tae -" actually Namjoon hyung told me that their parents went to a buisness trip . And Jungkook and Namjoon hyung went to office they said they will be back soon."

Tae looked at the clock . Just when the doorbell again rang .

Tae again opened the door revealing his boyfriend and his brother.

They all came inside as Taehyung's family members greeted them . Namjoon and Jungkook greeted back .

Tae -" lunch is ready why don't you two go and fresh up then we can all have lunch together. "

Jungkook and Namjoon nodded and went to thier rooms.

After sometime they came back and joined the others at the dining table.

Tae 's mom -" Jungkook, Namjoon thanks a lot for keeping tae here with you . We don't know each other still you two are doing a lot for us . "

Namjoon -" no no aunty don't say that tae is just like a little brother to me . "

Jungkook -" yes he have been here for only few days we are already good friends. "

Tae raised eyebrows looking towards Jungkook when he said that word " friends "
Jungkook just gave him a smile in response.