More Villains, Yayyy(NoPOV)

This is just me tryna write a more ehhh creepy and mysterious vibe, so it may feel a bit odd.
I most definitely did not do this instead of finishing the Nico POV chpt bc I am listening to Insane-Acoustic-Ver.
Fr it's so good take a listen and read this chapter, my little birbs.

"Hmmm..."
"Mmmm..."
"Mmm..."
The mysterious, deep and masculine humming echoed throughout the giant cave.
The sound was from a man, clad in Greek armor, sitting on a throne made of a black metal. He had sharp, black eyes that seemed almost void-like.
He had almost darker skin that made the cruel glint in his eyes extremely clear.
He had a cruel smirk on his eyes as a pair of small doors were pushed open.
Wind flew in through the door and made his perfect, black, curly hair move out of place.
The smirk disappeared and he bit his lips.
He quickly took his arms off of the armrests and fixed it.
"Fools, open the door slower," He growled at the people coming in through the door, his voice deep and rough.
"We apologize, M'Lord," One of them with a scarred face and salt and pepper hair replied, sarcastically.
"You mock me, Loki. Have you forgotten who I am?"
Loki paled as he froze in place.
He began to breathe heavily and he walked to the feet of the man, if he could even be called that. Loki walked stiffly and knelt at the man's feet.
He whispered softly, quivering in fear as green tears dripped from his eyes, sizzling on the black floors,
"I apologize, M'Lord."
The man grinned, his canines sharp and his teeth white. He kicked Loki away with his brown boots and beckoned the two other people towards him,
"Come forward, my children," He spoke.
A woman with green eyes and dirt-colored hair in a beautiful, sleeveless blue dress stepped forward. She knelt and said,
"Father, I have given the gods a warning and sent the foolish magicians into panic."
The man smiled and rested his face on his hand.
Then, the smile turned into a frown.
He shoved the woman away with his foot and smiled at her surprise,
"Gaia, my child, I thought I'd raised you better than this. Shouldn't you have given credit to your dear son, as well? Come, grandson." He said, poison lacing his words as he stared at the goddess standing up and going to stand beside Loki.
Kronos smiled and stepped forward.
He did not kneel.
The man did not enjoy that.
"Do you think yourself...great, Kronos?" The man asked.
"Indeed, Grandfather!" Kronos said, puffing his chest out in pride.
He had taken the body of an unsuspecting demigod who had left the camp to live his own life outside.
He was a child of Hermes who was blonde and had a small nick on his cheek.
Oddly, his similarity to Kronos' old puppet had been drawing.
"Do you know...who I am?" The man asked slowly, tilting his head.
Gaia began to shake her head while Loki smirked.
Kronos looked up and said,
"You are Chaos! My family-!"
Smack!
Kronos held his face, staring up at Chaos with his golden eyes. He took his hand away and blood was dripping from his cheek.
Chaos stood up.
He had to be atleast eight-feet.
He raised his arms and said calmly, his voice echoing through the dark cave,
"No matter what I say or what I call you, know it is futile to think of me as a close friend.
You are all pawns.
I am the grandmaster.
You are all games.
I am the player.
You were nothing.
I made you something.
Without me? You would be slain by a few teenagers who just so happened to have some luck with genes and the damn horniness of those gods.
I am above them.
I created this world.
I am this world.
I am the gods.
I am the Earth.
I am the true power."
Kronos bit his lip and walked to Gaia and stood by her side.
Chaos continued speaking, his black eyes glowing red and his teeth bared in a cruel smile,
"I created the men.
The women.
The children.
I created you all to worship me and only me.
Yet, as soon as I leave you with the slightest twinge of freedom, you follow some lovesick weatherman with no morals!
You people forgot me.
But, no worries! I shall restart the world.
I shall fix it.
After all!
I have returned.
I have come back to take back my place.
To take back my throne."