2.

Pond rolled his eyes after seeing his angry grandfather who was waiting for him at the main door.

Pa , what are you doing here ?  I thought you've already slept

His grandpa smacked on his head , in fornt of his guards.

Ouch , Pa that hurts

Follow me to main room , Now !! 

Pond followed his grandpa still carrying Phuwin on his hands.

Sit , I said sit here Pond Naravit !

Pond just sighed in response.

Is this the way you repay me huh ? 

Pa , listen , I had no idea that you would arrange me a date out of nowhere ? And how am i supposed to know that he's the omega you have been looking for when he just burst into the room with his cat ?

I mean , is he a kid or what ? to take his pet to a fucking night club ? 

Nara , haven't i told you two weeks ago , that you're supposed to meet your destined partner ?

Pa , I forgot okay ? can we just chill ?

Chill ? so you are talking about chillin now when that Omega is unconsious huh ?

I just , i mean , i admit that we did scare him a little but all he did was crying like a baby an how am i suppose t-

HE IS AN OMEGA FOR GOD"S SAKE NARAVIT ! HE IS THE SPECIAL OMEGA AND HE"S SO SENSITIVE AND YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF HIM NO MATTER WAHT !

Pa, calm down  ! 

Don't just ask me to calm down , you know that how long i've been waiting to get this omega for you ? the troubles i've went through ? Literally after your parents died...

Oh here we go again , Pond just thought to himself while listening to his grandfahter's offical nagging.

Alright , You better take care of this or I'mma kill him by myself

wait , what ? Pa why are you planning of killing him?

I can't believe that my only grandson is dumb as fuck , anyways , listen 

Phuwin Tang or Phuwin is one of the rarest Omega who has a higher demad in Omegaverse Market. His parents sacrificed their lives to protect him . And also his children will be the most powerful kids in Omegaverse like their parents . Besides they are so skillful and Phuwin's special ability is he can identify anyone's disability and heal them just touching their pulses.

So , He had the highest demand and i had to murder around 150 competitors with the help of Theerapayankul family.

Oh no Pa , did you ask Kinn's help again?

Yeah cause why not !  since you were busy fucking some highschool chicks back then , Kinn decided to help me again

But Pa, you know about their rule right ?

Yeah give and take 

Pa , you just didn't

Don't worry even Kinn's fean Porsche is a powerful Omega , and he might help us if we had to face any difficulities with Phuwin because 

Becase what pa ?

Because both of us are Engimas . I mean basically Phuwin is not safe here at all

Did he have his rut ?

How the fuck am i  supposed to know ? I am not his partner that's you Naravit.

Oh, Okay pa I will 

Go to your room , what are you waiting for ?

Damn , for what did i just sign for , Pond thought entering his room , greeting the guards at his door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------