19

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

  I was enchanted to meet you

Background music was playing.. when Phuwin was holding Pond's hand and moving to the dance floor. They went on a tour to NYC to forget all the horrible things and move on . I mean we gotta move on right ? because life always goes on no matter what happens to us..

Pond grabbed Phuwin's waist and pulled him closer . They shared a sweet Eskimo kiss, softly laughing to each other.

You look beautiful..muttered Pond in Phuwin's ear.

You're handsome as always .. Phuwin said hoovering his slender arms on Pond's neck.

  This was the very first page Not where the story line ends

My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again 

These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon 

I was enchanted to meet you

They were singing out loud the lyrics , without caring about the others who were looking at them. As a couple both of them went through a lot , together.

   I'm just thanful that you didn't leave me ..thank you for that .. Pond said rubbing Phuwin's cheeks.

                 I want you to say something.. Phuwin said signalling Pond to move closer, Phuwin stood on his tippy toes and muttered Phuwin's ears..his favourite lyrics of the song.

           Please don't be in love with someone else.. Please don't have somebody waiting on you..

I would never do that.. I only love you.. only you.. Pond said pulling Phuwin over a kiss. He tasted the salty tears of Phuwin. He would never hurt him, never. Because Phuwin is 'his'.

  You are mine..always and forever and we are strong.. we go through everything togehter okay baby ?

Phuwin nodded happily .. hugging Pond. Finally they were happy..

or were they ?....