12.

Aftercare was important right after having an intimate encounter with your partner . Pond was great at it ..

He was waiting for Phuwin to wake up , he was snoring lightly on his chest . After the rough 3 rounds Phuwin passed out with exhaustion . So Pond took him to the bath tub and bath him softly with luke warm water. Phuwin didn't have any energy to even look at Pond but his body was twitching due to his sensitivity.

Pond cleared the sheets , dressing Phuwin in a soft pajamas . After that he took a bath for himself and wore a loose t and a shirt . He cuddled Phuwin to sleep.

Pond was happy ... he was finally able to find his 'mate' and he was so glad it was somone like 'phuwin'.

Pond adored the bite marks he has given to Phuwin . He looks so cute ...

h-hi.. Pond heard a voice

oh.. are you okay ?

Phuwin just nodded his head as a 'no'.

Wait i want you to take the medicine since i forgot to wear a condom yesterd-

No need , Phuwin said nuzzling his head on Pond's chest again.

what ? what do you mean no?

It's okay Pond , i don't mind carrying your children.. and i know that your sperms are so powerful

And i did knot you , yesterday..

that's great , Phuwin said with an inncoent smile.

But Phuwin..

No buts, just tell me if i ever get pregnant will you be happy ?

why not!! i mean they are my kids

correction , that should be ''our kids''

haha i know , that would be lovely na .. to have three or five minions

wait three or five?

why not ?

ehh I would die from the exhaution

But i want to build a Naravit football team so, why aren't we trying , Said Pond , pinning Phuwin down with his one hand.

yah.. i'm still tierd 

i'm kidding ..Pond said kissing on Phuwin's forehead.

I'll go and bring some brunch for ya ?

hmm ..

bye princess , I love you , i love you and i love you.. Said Pond kissing Phuwin all over the place

Phuwin was smiling , waiting Pond was leaving the room , to take care of him.... again.