13.

Phuwin's Pov

Pond took me out for a beach date . It was calming.. the sound of waves and the smell of sea breeze made me feel more relaxed.

I was waiting for Pond , he was really enjoying swimming with his friends , they wre playing volleyball togehter . I just didn't have enough energy because i was getting seviere nosebleeds whenever i over stressed or overworked and i didn't want to make him worried.

I want him to be happy , like the way he made me happy .. dear god ; please make him happy even if i'm not beside him .. I gazed at the sky trying to control my tears.

How are you now ? Jimmy asked sitting besdie me , handing over me a fried crab.

He knew that i used to love crabs since i was a kid.

Thanks , I said taking the crab and almost enjoying the crunchy taste of it.

I have only 8 months more .. i said with an awkward smile

i - i feel like it's a hightime for you to start the chemeotherapy , Jimmy said gulping.

I know Phi , but can't i just avoid it ?

If you keep avoding it , you might not be able to survive at least eight months Phuwin , that's the truth

I was silent.. 

Hia Jimmy rubbed my shoulders

think about it ... he said leaving me with a heavy heart.

I lost my appetite .. i knew that going through a chemeothraphy would make me alive at least few more months but still .. what if i look ugly in Pond's eyes ?? what if he leaves me ?

he would never leave you , said Dunk sitting beside me

h -how ?

my power is reading minds Phuwin , I'm sorry but trust me ..Pond only loves you !! 

His confession made me feel a bit relaxed.

are you sure dunk?

100000 out of 100 is sure .. dunk said with a sad smile....

------------------------------------------------

Time skips for the Night party ..

I was busy clicking selfies with fourth and gemini when i heard a familiar voice .

This song is for the love of my life ...

 I turned around to see Pond , who was talking with a mic on his hand. 

what is he gonna do now ... i thought to myself

Phuwin , come here ... said Pond

I walked slowly to him , nervously ..

 Each day, my love for you grows stronger and deeper, like the roots of an ancient tree. My confession is that you are my forever and always.. Phuwin Tansakyun Will you marry me ? 

 Pond asked kneeling down in front of me . I just couldn't believe my eyes .. it was happening ..it was finally happening .. the way Pond forced me to go on this special beach trip , made me wear most luxurious clothes for the party night, asked all of his friends to be here when he just said it was just 'us' .. Everything made a connection to his suprise .

I just couldn't stop crying .. so i hugged him .

We heard all the cheering .. he put the ring on my finger. It was a Rhodium ring , encarved both of our intitials top on it as 'PP'... We both were staring at it , finally locking our eyes and smiling .

he kissed me , i also deepend the kiss while pulling him close by his shirt's collars.  

He broke ths kiss.. holding me closlely..

Phuwin .. this song is for you ...

   When I see your face .. there's not a thing that  would change .. casue you're amazing .. just the way you are ..

Pond pullled me close ..kissing on my forehead .. he whispered 

      let's start your chemeotherapy togehter .. If we go down, we go down togehter ! 

I was shocked .. how did he know ? did Hia Jimmy already told him ? i was anxious .. fear was kicking my bones .. is he gonna dmup me infront of al these people just because he found out my cancer ? I knew that i was having a panick attack.. so idecided to run away from him but his grip on my waist became more stronger than ever which made me caged up between his muscular arms.

shh.. you need to calm down.. he said kissing my nose softly... listen Phuwin.. I can see future...

huh ?

for the frist moment i hold you in that night.. i saw you were dying wth a cancer but still i decided to choose you because why ?? i love you Phuwin !! i love you so much and i want you to be the happiest with me... i know that you have suffered for long time... let me make you happy now Phuphu.. Please..it's true that i could just ignore you and be with another person but i choose you becasue you are 'mine'.  He said kissing in my hand.

I love you phuwin ...

I just couldn't stop crying .. i was literally shaking from crying . I hugged him tightly. God he's so romantic.

Let's get better togehter na? Pod said rubbing circles on my back to calm me down.