14.

does it hurt ? .. I asked gazing my thumb over the wide scar on his chest.

no, but it used to hurt because i got hurt when i was just 17 ?

really ? it must have been so hard for you .. 

I ruffled his hair on my lap slowly.. looking at him.

let me sleep here ... i love laying on your tummy; it's so warm 

He pulled me closer by my neck , our lips were brushing each others'

we shared a quick kiss , till he closed his eyes and slept on my lap. I took out a marker which i had ..while he was sleeping i thought of drawing small stars on his old wound. It was looking cute . But i was careful enough to not to wake him up. I was so proud of my tiny art work.

hey.. why are you smiling ? he asked rubbing his eyes 

oh..did i wake you up ? 

It's always nice to wake up next to you ~

that's cheeky 

you know what phuphu ?

hmm?

I always dreamt this , to be with someone who loves me so much .. specially a someone who would love my scars..

I bended down and kissed on his scar .. dragging my tounge through his neck and placing it on his lips ..tasting each others like there wasn't a tomorrow left behind.

Pond took my hand and examined all the fingers on my hand ..kissing each and every finger softly. He turned around , facing me.

He hoovered over me slowly , while i put my head on the soft pillow which was covered in blue roses . He kissed on my tummy , locking his eyes with mine.

I love you , my husband ..Pond said wrapping my thin legs around him 

I love you too my husbad , i said tracing my thumb over his scar again , placing a soft kiss on his temples.

He took a piece of satin cloth and tied my arms . Then he placed my hands above my head slowly. He was always gentle with me ..which made me realize that Pond truly loved me . His hands started to roam around my body, kissing each and every corner of my body.

I felt my body was reaching an ecstasy every time Pond's long fingers pressed depply inside of him. I closed my eyes moaning.. I felt i was streching more than i expected and adjusting to the length of Pond slowly. 

Still.. you're so tight for me

Pond pushes his 'd' inside Phuwin's making Phuwin screams his name with pleasure. Pond could see the roll of tear which was rolling on Phuwin's cheek. Pond holds down into Phuwin's waist as he taste Phuwin's lips again. 

does it hurt ? Pond asked softly pushing and pulling out from Phuwin's.

Phuwin nodded as a 'yes' , making Pond stopping his actions.

p-please don't stop

are you sure ?

y-yes ..i don't wanna ruin our honeymoon romance , Phuwin said Pulling Pond over a kiss.

They both smiled at their kisses. 

Pond bends down and starts biting and sucking Phuwin's nipples again. Phuwin starts to squirt out , cause he was sensitive..sensitive to his engima's touch..