17

Phuwin was looking at the rain, through the giant window of his room . Tears were beaming on his face . He thought everything was a nightmare ..he wanted this to be a nightmare .

It's been few days that they have stopped talking to each other . Phuwin stopped eating and taking his medicine . He knew he was in a state of depression . He didn't leave his room . Besides he locked his room so nobody could ever bother him. He knew Pond keep placing foods at his doorstep , when he peeped through the small hole on his door..he saw Pond was waiting there , for hours and hours .. there were times that Pond kept sleeping infront of his door.

Should i feel bad for him ? no... he's a trashy guy... Phuwin thought to himself.

I wish if i could find a way to stop thinking so much ... But why am i so stupid ? why did he even allow him to touch him ? he ruined his life..he really did.

Phuwin checked his reflcetion through the mirror. he looked more thin that usual , dehydrated with chapped lips and a plae skin . He knew that he had to eat if he give a fuck about the unborn fetus . But did he really want the baby ? He wasn't even ready.

Phuwin didn't hate the baby .. he kind of liked it ..the thought of living someone inside his body made him quite excited.. he always write to his baby on his diary.. he would talk about his world where he used to grow up as an omega and how he woud recognize his power and all.. and also he would sing for the baby, touching his belly softly..he would stare at his belly and smile at it.. but he was feeling heavy inside of his heart.. he always wondered how the baby would look like ..would he look like me or pond ?...but whenever he thought of Pond ; there was nothing but the hate. He felt like Pond has used him. He prayed to the unknown gods to save his baby from the monsters like Pond.

Yeah ..after that incident Pond was just a monster in Phuwin's eyes. 

But there was a one day..he felt like his world has stopped. Everything just went black and to the worst..he was taking a bath . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Pond found the unconsious Phuwin after few hours , he thoight Phuwin has already died. He was scared . Scared of loosing 'both'. But at the moment he took Phuwin to hospital , their baby has already left the world.

A child doesn't need to come into a home where one person is not interested in becoming a parent. And a special Engima like him , can feel the thoughts of their parents ..i think he might relaised the situation you two were in . it was a boy; but he's so powerful to the point he made Phuwin sick and loose him by his powers because he knew that he was 'unwanted'.

A special Enigma baby needs care , love and attention from both of his parents. Being seperted made them feel weak and they decide to leave . I'm sorry Pond ..but i hope you'll take care of Phuwin more and more . Just don't be selfish.. said Jimmy leaving unconsious Phuwin with Pond .

Pond felt like he has shot 50 times on his head. He always dreamt of being a father. He wanted to spoil his babies  . he wanted to give them the world. But he knew the way he act in front of Phuwin wasn't right at all. He was feeling guilty. he blamed himself for loosing the kid.He brought flowers for Phuwin daily. Was stare at him till he fell sleep next to Phuwin. He would always kiss Phuwin's hands . He would pray to lord Jesus for hoping a fast recovery for Phuwin.  

But when his grandpa handed over him Phuwin's doary the things he has written for the unborn baby made Pond loosing his mind. In fact Phuwin was i love with the baby more than even himself. Maternal care wasn't a joke at all. Maybe Phuwin was just scared ? 

Pond always blames to himself. For his foolishness and slefishness ..at the end he was looking like a drug addict who was homeless , waiting for Phuwin to wake up; he knew that he loved him but he was too late when he realised his feelings..

Life wasn't easy at all....And it wasn't even fair at all..

''Life is difficult. This is a great truth, one of the greatest truths. It is a great truth because once we truly see this truth, we transcend it.''