twenty one

Crack of dawn forcedly entered the shutters of my eyes, my broken gaze flew around my room and got wider at the side of the window. Gabol was standing there, his face was off in the outer daylight while his both arms were crossed, falling freely down at his back.

"Salam (Morning greet)" I greeted him.

"Wa Salam." He greeted back.

He took small three steps and he reach at the corner of my bed. He sat on the corner of it and hooked his eyes down on the floor.

I waited him to speak. He took minutes before speak about that farther way- that gloomied circle emitting its darkness all around.

"You'll- never going to get what I've already snatch from you." Saying the giant reality he won like ever before.

That devilish smirk in his gaze, that arousing pitch of his strength and that blend of savage humanity was now more polished.

A sleep of mirror, that brought the dreams of stones, causes throbbing wounds in one's eyes; who has such a smarting contact with dreams, this scratches one's eyes and made all images 'fade out' of the vision.

The dream, I had; a night that just burnt away, was a stone to that feeble sleep of mirror and Gabol's words caused that wounds in my eyes that had faded out all the images from my vision.

All I can view, was nothing, but the scratched images from my injured eyes.

"What is the plan?" Ali rested his arms on his knees and leaned down to reach my gaze.

"We've to gain more trust of Gabol. He still have doubts regarding us." I spit out my concerns.

"Your behavior is still a piece of serious shit." Ali spoke the truth.

My eyes were hooked in the newspaper in front of me.

"What is it?" Ali asked.

"Do you remember Hadi?" I queried Ali.

"I barely forget anyone from the old good folks." He chuckled. "Is that news about him?" Ali enquired.

I nodded my head slightly. I throw the newspaper under the table as I heard the footsteps of someone reaching towards our camp.

Zaid entered the camp, his eyes were fishing something.

"Do you guys see the newspaper?" Zaid asked.

"No." I snapped.

After a waisted struggle Zaid turned back out from the camp on his heels.

Ali's eyes flew to meet mine and his jaws dropped open; "What the heck you just did?" He shook his head on unbelievability of my act.

I threw the newspaper in front of him, hooked a smirk in my eyes, joined both my index fingers, rested them on to my lips and waited a response from him.

"Hadi Khan, After Talibaan.." Ali read the top headline from the newspaper.

"So, Hadi's going to lead an armed force operation against these people?" Ali enquired one more time after reading the news utterly.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"You're omitting the fact that your father was leading this operation, then why in the middle of the operation leader got changed?" He spoke the damn fact.

"I know. You're right, even I am thinking of it. But, what we've planned can't be change. we've to meet the leader and we would." I declared him.
...

Sorry chapter is too short.. and this one is up without any cover..

#lovefazbil:-)