thirty-one

[Gabol's P.O.V.]

"She's not in the town. She eloped." Zaid informed me.

"Eloped to?"

"To the city."

"Okay. Don't go any further after her and send Maalik in. Leave!" I ordered Zaid.
.....

[Shan Raza's P.O.V.]

"You're late Jia."

"Uhmm... I- nope I am not late at all." To my surprise she protested.

"Excuse me?" I looked at her in a shock.

"Excused." She furrowed her brows back and forth.

"Come on." Wore on my Ascot cap I instructed her to follow me.

We went to press club to a breakfast meeting where the retired general of civil police line, now the minister for civil security, was also invited. The revival of civil police was the topic on board. As a chief journalist only I was invited to the meeting and to Jia's luck she was also attending it. I instructed her earlier to make notes of the meeting but instead she kept busy on making friendships with high Eliots present on the meeting.

And yes making pictures with them.

No worries if she'd not done her task I would teach her a lesson. Let the baby girl enjoy.

I thought.

"So this is how the big meetings occur." Jia said in an utter amazement.

"And this is not exactly how you behave in such a meeting." I said not taking my eyes off from the documents we got after the meeting.

"Oh yes. You know the armed forces are up to some great rebelling against the government?" She said.

"It wasn't discuss in the meeting."

"Off course it wasn't. I listened the two generals talking about it but one of them was reluctant disclosing it in the meeting and he obstructed the other one to not discuss it in here he'll tell him the reason later." Her eyes were shining as if she had won a medal.

"You steal a news?" My lips clefted apart on her revelation.

"News never steal it choose its way to the person it regards." She flickered her brows and moved her eyes across the room; "and a news stolen, isn't a news its an information you receive from a source." She said before turning out on her heels.

Impressive!

Taking care not to reveal, I remarked the confidence of the lady.
.....

[Ahmed Shiekh's P.O.V.]

Who can send this? And why? Why would anyone collect stuff about me?

The box I received a few days ago, was set on table in front of me in my study.

I was glaring at it. And thinking over and over again that who can send it to me and how had someone could've made it possible?

I leaned forward. Held the box in my hands. And once again I went through the cut outs of the news papers. All of those were flashing news of my works in the previous years. Also I found the ten years old news when I was awarded the national award for the most highly qualified army officer for search operations.