thirty four

[Shan Raza's P.O.V.]

"What do you know about all this stuff?" Ahmed almost shouted.

"Are you shouting at me?" Furrowed the brows up I got surprised over his tone and body language.

"You were being picked up by the agencies a twice years ago and I am no foolish and I know you're working on their agenda and if this is what you're working upon, you're seriously in a big great trouble cause I am not going to spare you or anyone playing against my son, using him for their own benefits." He was fully enraged.

And so were I; "How dare you say this?" Raising to my full length, I stare straight into his eyes.

"What is the truth behind these then?" He showed me a few of the news reports I made when the incident of attack in APS School, Peshawar took place.

The reports I made were based on the data I collected myself and it said that there was a troop of Taliban from Afghanistan entered the town of Pakistan a year before the bloody massacre happened.

But in my report I denied the fact that people from Afghanistan are involved in it which is the very truth because they're being funded by some organizations outside the continent and it were the trained people of that organization who were working from Afghanistan. And that the real Talibanization of Afghanistan also deny this very fact.

But I was shocked on how had Ahmed found that report as it was an old one and soon after I was captured by the intelligence agencies for the investigation regarding my same report, I'd vanished them as it was the very first task in the list of agenda they'd provided me.

And if Ahmed is having it, does it mean he was also among those officers who had captured me?

"Look I do have some tasks and I am working on it. But in no way I am involve in this. And I am more concern about this bloody thing as I'm on the hit list of the agencies and the time they'd given me is running out. But tell me one thing, how did you get this report? I'd vanished it myself and I wrote it with my hands not on computer so it had no copy, then how did you have it? And it was not published. I provided it to the agency." With my narrowed eyes I saw his eyes gone wide.

"How is it possible?" He went to the table, held the wooden box placed on to it and showed me a piece of paper on which the same report of mine was written.

I took it in a haste and read it thoroughly. It was written from an old type writer. I was shocked to see that. As on the back of the page there was a stamp of the same intelligence agency which meant that someone from the intelligence has leak it out?

Suddenly all my attention went to the information I asked Jiya to collect. And for which she put her life in danger by going into the red alert area of the city and I nearly humiliated her for that and got suspended.

I rushed to home. All the happenings of that night were coming into my head. How did she came in? What we talked? Where was she seated? And where she left that document? I remembered she left it on the couch where she was seated.

I searched for the document all over in the house but there was no clue of it.

And in my eager I broke the huge glass table that was placed near the large window that was settled in the lawn. And a strange alarm rung and to my shock it was not an alarm I was known to.

"I never set any alarm in my.." I sighed and ran to the doorway.

This must be settled by the agencies.

I fell down on the road as the explosion took place.  
....

[Suffiyan a.k.a Gulrez Gabol]

"Give me a hand." I stretched out my arm and pulled Elina in the bus.

We sat on our seats and showed our tickets to the bus conductor. Elina's face was covered with veil, only her eyes were in sight.

The beautiful sight, indeed.

"You shouldn't bring her here." After leaving Elina in a hotel, I came back to the training camp and told Ali that I bring her with me.

"I know I shouldn't but she would not be safe alone." I said with a desperate concern.

"And she's not safe here either."

"I know."

"Someone's after us." Ali told me as I sat on the bed.

I looked in an utter shock; "How can this be possible?"

He showed me some documents that contained the information about us all. How we entered the country? How we managed to corrupt all the sources to hide our identity? And most important how we got admitted into the Armed forces training camp?

"Who bring this information to you?"

....