seven

All of us were extremely exhausted. The dust particles were floating in the air that we could barely see the nearer trees. The sky was not blue, it turned to tan. We all were wearing face masks, the proper uniform, practicing to fight, but, we were not one of them who fight for right!

The loam was a clear picture of a warfare practices. A camp underneath the tree had all the rifles, machine guns, barrel firearms, grenade launchers and many other.

We just need to focus on Zaid's orotund instructions. But somewhat, I just can't focus, although I was trying my best. I could see Gabol from a major distance standing out, his shadow was clear down on the surface in the sunlight.

But,

The thing pinching me wasn't Gabol this time.

It was someone else, behind him, perched in a seat under the old tree shade, armed men round him like shield.

Who he may be? And why is he here at a suspected warfare practices? Could he too be a part of this dirt? What the heck is it?

"Stop staring and concentrate" Zaid told me.

I rolled my eyes, clenched my teeth and a brow over him; "What if I tell you am not interesting listening to you" staring at the anonymous man I spoke to Zaid.

Zaid was asked to bring me to the cellar, an armed man rush to whisper in his ear. His eyes got widened over me, a drop of sweats ran through his facial edge; running his tounge on his lips he swallowed he throat. He act as he was ask to slaughter himself.

I shocked.

And.

We started walk through.

As we reach in I could listen screaming voices a far away.

I stunned.

For a while.

Zaid rolled his eyes over me, from head to toe. My eyes crossed his.

As we reached closer, Gabol was revolving round a chair and stopped at my face.

My eyes were tearing out the sockets as it looked over an animal sized man hauling an injured one grabbing from back of his collar. His face was badly damaged. I could scarcely locate where his nose was. His left arm was hanging along him.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted as Gabol grasp his fingers tightly into my hair.

"Didn't I told you?" His monstrous eyes grew; "Obeying me, is your first and last way of survival?" He slammed me down in the wall nearby.

I thought it may be enough to teach a lesson to a thirteen years little boy.

"Put him up, tie up in the chair" He asked Zaid and that animal sized man.

They did so.

They tied me up with a steel chain. My ankle bones matched each.

My neck waved around. Suddenly, a splash of heavy water, entirely opened both my eyes and mouth. I was wet utterly, not even a single fiber on my body was dry.

Just a minute.

That electric rod touched the chain in my feet.

And I screamed like I never did, even when I came out in this world.

"Leave him in this dark grubby ally like a cellar for a day. And..." Gabol voice was so calm. "Leave a hungry dog around him".

He started walk to the exit. But somewhat stopped him and he came back to me.

I was blinking my eyes to clear the image.

He tilted his neck, narrowed one of his two eyes and leaned down to me.
Before he could speak I opened my mouth, "You're a filthy and petrified animal" I whispered in his ears. "I am a born Fighter, therefore, you scared of me." I determined.

He unlock me.

And pulled off his leather belt and started beating me smashing my face down under his foot.

I didn't count how many times he crossed that leather belt along my body.

But,

My body's outer layer was indicating it triple in rating.
.....

Hey dear Wattpaders! I know this chapter is a lot heart breaking but please bear it... Its at your own risk...
Thanks Note: CreativeUniqueness
Lovely Readers do *read*
                                    *vote*
                                   *comment*
#lovefazbil:-)

#wattys2015