twenty

Woah I just hit a silent slap on Gabol's daughter's face.

My inner evil god frowned at me and clasped over my shoulder.

What an attempt of a dejected and lousy not so good master.

My subconscious crossed its arms over the chest and tap its feet on and on the floor.

I was in a constant war between my inner god and subconscious. I went to troop camp with Gabol. There he announced he'd promoted me as the chief of the troop and that now I would be responsible for all 'inhumane' activities to be led further.

This is the 'spin over time' for me.

I told myself that this is the time to launch a hushed war against Gabol and his dirty people.

"Are you sure about it?" Ali asked me pursing his lips inwardly.

"No let me think.... ummm... DEFINITELY Ali.." Baffled over his question I gave a frown look at his face.

"Do you think there's any chance of assurance anymore? Wasting fifteen years of my life in this well of hell do you think there's any single moment I would squander over thinking off my decision?" I added acrimoniously.

"Okay,okay. Please calm down. I was just clarifying." Ali pulled me from my shoulder and tie me up with his friendly hug.

"I am with you all the needed time." He assured me.

Should I...?

I asked my subconscious, as I looked Elina in the garden busy with her pigeons.

What would I say to her..? That I am sorry for what I said in the morning...?

No, no you idiot...

My evil god jerked me like a stubborn child.

"Umm..." I neglected the evil god popping inside me.

"Would you like taste some ground cherries?" Elina turned on my face with a wide smile round her lips. It seems to me even a big slap than mine.

"No, thanks." I shook my head with narrower eyes and walked away.

*****
A black horse was running on the sand and I were chasing its tail, with us the lake was flowing down from the edge of the hill.

The sky turned to gray, it was the full moon night. A few clouds in black were making patterns on the epic of the moon.