Chapter 14- admiration

Law anxiously cleans the last bit of his house making sure everything was pristine. Everything was taken account for snacks, crumbs vacuumed off his couch, he even fluffed the pillows. All was ready now all he has to do is wait. As law was about to open his phone he hears the ring of the doorbell he hurriedly scurried to the door looking around on last time making sure everything was in its place. He opens the door to see Luffy with a t- shirt and sweatpants on.

    Luffy walks in kicking off his shoes and sits down on the couch , " you want something to drink?", "sure, anytings ok." law walks into his kitchen and releases a sigh ,he's so anxious Law has had luffy over before but that was because of certain circumstances. But today is the first time he's invited him to his house of his own accord. It's nerve wracking being in his house with his boyfriend.

In all his previous relationships he was never this nervous, maybe because they haven't had sex. Normally he's already had sex with his partner by now, hell in his last relationship he'd had sex within the first day of them being together. Law furrows his eyebrows at the thought of his previous relationship, but this time he's been with luffy for almost two months now and he was enjoying it. He didn't want to rush things especially after a traumatic experience that happened to him before they got together. Even though Luffy is still attached to him, he is now more aware and cautious of his surroundings. Especially around men he grips onto law tighter or moves closer to him when an unfamiliar man walks by. And even with him, sometimes he flinches when law touches him without any warning or foresight. So he wants to make sure luffy feels safe before he makes any moves on him. Which takes time, and that means no sex for now. He'll just have to wait for now.

    Law walks back into the living room with two cups of tea one with lots of sugar in it and the other with barely any. he hands the one with ungodly amount of sugar to luffy. he's noticed luffy has quite the sweet tooth, he always orders the drink with the most sugar in it or some type of sweet with his pounds of meat based dishes.

    "Thanks torao!" luffy brings the cup to his lips he blows on it before taking a sip. Hums in delight, "it's really good."he flashes that signature grin that always makes law's heart flutter. "So what do you want to watch?" law asks as he grabs the remote , "something action is super cool let's do that." law turns on a superhero movie luffy bounces up and down waiting for the movie to start he stares intently at the movie law watches taking glances luffy.

He notices that luffy had goose bumps on his arms. Law lifts up his hoodie, taking it off and handing it to Luffy "take it." law says with finality, luffy takes the jacket smiling with his cheeks flushed, "thanks." he slips the hoodie on that was obviously oversized on him.

The movie goes on, luffy moves close and leans on law's shoulder wrapping his arms around law's arm latching onto him. As the popcorn disappears and the movie comes towards it's end law hears the light snoring of luffy who had fallen asleep law looks around and finds a blanket he had forgotten about and wraps it around the both of them. He realized he could have found it and gave him the blanket. He looks down at his boyfriend sleeping peacefully in his hoodie. This was much nicer .

The next morning luffy woke up opening his eyes to a snoozing law. It was cute seeing him like this. Luffy admires his boyfriend for a while, his clear skin, his defined jawline and collar bone, his soft lips, his jet black hair messier than normal. It was quiet in the house and everything was perfect.law's eyes flutter open to see big doe eyes staring at him, a sight he hopes he can wake up to more often.

"Hey"law says grogally luffy smiles "hey"