Piercing

Aleksandra had told Steve about her piercings in a previous exchange of messages. He knew that she had several, and some hidden from sight. He had seen the ones in her ear - she had five going all the way up the side of one ear, and a little ring in the side of her nose. She also had one in her bottom lip.

The ones he could see were a continual reminder of the age difference between them. It always excited him to see her young face, pierced in so many places. No woman his own age, or in his normal social sphere, had piercings. In so many ways they were so different to each other, yet they had formed a close bond. She didn't send many pictures to him, and they didn't video call, so when he did get pictures he would study them with all the concentration of a master jeweler.

He would imagine moving close to her face, feeling her sweet warm breath against his. His lips would hover over her neck and he'd imagine the smell of her musky skin as he started to kiss behind her ear. He would think about what it would feel like to brush his lips against the row of cold metal earrings. Often Steve would fantasise about this in the morning when he woke up. Almost without fail he would wake with an erection and immediately start to think about Aleksandra's pierced young face.

He slept naked, and the sensation of the soft sheets against his erection never failed to pleasure him further. As he thought about her pale white skin, and the luminescent butterfly in the small of her back, he could feel the first drop of precum travelling up the shaft of his cock. He grabbed his hard cock with his hand, squeezed, and the clear warm liquid dribbled over the top of his glans. He clenched his butt hard, and his cock stiffened further. He got the phone from his bedside table and searched for a picture of Aleks. There was one he liked to look at when he was aroused. It was a picture of her looking wistfully at the camera, her black hair tumbling down her bare shoulders. She was wearing a low cut top which showed her delicate cleavage. She had small breasts but perky nipples. He knew that because he could see the outline of them under her white top. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath. He thought he could see the outline of a nipple piercing too. She had told him in an earlier conversation that she had them.

As he looked at the picture he started to mentally undress her. He thought about putting his hand up her tight white top, finding her breast and squeezing it, feeling the fleshy soft skin move in his hands.

A further drop of precum pushed itself out of his cock as he began to stroke himself hard.

He looked at the picture to burn the inage in his memory, closed his eyes, spread his legs wide, cupped his balls with his left hand and rigorously wanked with his right hand.

He imagined what Aleks's naked breasts looked like, and wanked harder. He pictured her pierced nipple in his head and thought about what it would be like to wrap his tongue around it, and pull it into his mouth. He imagined her moaning as she felt the nipple ring being sucked into his mouth.

His strokes were becoming faster and faster. He wanted to get himself close to cumming, and then stop. As he did so he felt a little rush of cum moving from his balls to his cock and he stopped sharp. A small amount of cum spilled over his glans onto his hand. He let out a deep breath, and started to stroke again. His orgasm was always much stronger if he brought himself close like this and stopped.

He was ready to cum. He thought about Aleksandra's tits and started to speak out loud as he edged closer. "You want daddy to cum over your perky little tits don't you, babygirl? You're a good girl for daddy aren't you?" Steve jerked faster and faster, knowing he would cum in seconds. "Daddy's gonna cum, daddy's gonna cum," he managed to say through his moans. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

As he said the last "fuck", Steve felt a warm rush of thick sperm shoot through his shaft and squirt onto his tummy. He squeezed and jerked through his orgasm and felt more cum shooting onto his sticky stomach. Several pulses of pleasure shot through his body and he felt his thighs begin to shake.

Steve had jerked off to porn a lot, but it was mechanical and didn't always lead to a particularly strong orgasm. Just one picture of Aleks, though, and the use of his imagination led to one of the most intense orgasms he could remember.

If it was this good just thinking about her, how much more intense would it be if he they were to cum together while on the phone? And what if they ever actually met? Steve felt an excited shiver in his stomach, and reached for his phone to message Aleks. He wanted to tell her about the effect she was having on him.