Blood (part 2)

Aleks answered the call quickly and Steve propped his phone up on the sink so she could see that he was standing in the office toilet with his trousers around his ankles.

His dick was already semi erect, and he had it in his right hand, pumping hard. The tip of his cock was already wet with precum, and he pulled his tight foreskin over his glans to spread it around. The sensation of his wet fingertip slipping and sliding around the most sensitive part of his glans made another drop of precum travel up his shaft. He squeezed and it dribbled out of his hole and down the tip of his cock.

Aleks always made him ooze like this. As he got older, Steve found that it was harder to get this wet on his own when he masturbated, and his climax was often an anti climax. He even found that watching porn failed to really arouse him. He would have to stroke hard, but when he orgasmed the amount of cum that came out was quite small. Only with Aleks did he spill loads of precum from his dick, and his climax was always intense. The chemicals rushing around his head when he came with Aleks felt like he had been given some kind of drug.

Steve continued to stroke his cock up and down, but focused on the tip, making a ring with his finger and thumb to stimulate it. Slow, gentle movements felt particularly good, as his cock stiffened on each up stroke.

He looked at his phone screen to see what Aleks was doing. He had one airpod in his ear to listen in too.

Aleks had laid out a large beach towel on her bed, presumably so that any blood that spilt wouldn't stain the clean white duvet cover. She was lying on her back with her legs spread wide. Steve loved seeing her with open legs. It always felt to him like the most intimate pose. Women always took such care to keep their legs closed on trains, in offices, and at restaurants. To see a woman, therefore, opening her legs and inviting you to see her bare pussy, was for Steve the most arousing thing she could do.

Steve stared at his phone and saw Aleks pick up the pink dildo from the towel. He could see that the condom that covered the dildo already had streaks of red blood on it.

Aleks guided the tip of the dildo towards her pussy. She prised open her lips with it and pushed it inside. Steve was surprised to see it glide in so easily. She must have been really wet inside. He thought about how the period blood was mixing with her cum to produce a slippery bloody lubricant.

Aleks pulled the dildo out slowly, and as she did so, Steve could see the gloopy streaks of fresh blood covering the condom. She pushed it back in, and Steve heard her take a sharp intake of breath.

"Daddy, it feels so good."

Steve loved hearing her talk when she was aroused. Her voice was mellow, slow, full of desire. Only a lover would hear this, and to him it gave the same feeling as seeing her with her legs spread. Both were only meant for the eyes and ears of the person that was loved, trusted, wanted, desired. Steve felt desired. He still didn't quite believe that someone of Aleks's age would find him desirable, but she did and he felt secure knowing that he was the object of her desire.

"Thank you for watching me daddy. Do you like what you see?"

Steve whispered his reply, "It's really turning me on sweetie. Fuck yourself for daddy. Cum on your sticky dildo baby. When you climax and your pussy twitches I wanna see the blood oozing from your pussy hole."

Steve's dirty talk encouraged Aleks to keep going. She was turned on more by words than pictures, and Steve's manly whisper sent shivers down her spine, and made her clit tingle.

Aleks pulled the dildo out of her cunt and it slid between her legs onto the towel. Aleks picked it up and grabbed the shaft with her hand, and began to stroke it. Steve could see that her hand was now covered in blood. She rested the dildo back on the bed and grabbed her pussy.

Steve watched as she went to work on her bloodied pussy, rubbing her clit hard with her three middle fingers. The blood was spread around her clit, her pussy lips, her hand, her thighs and her tummy. The taboo nature of what Steve was seeing made his cock stiffen more. His dick felt so hard in his hand.

Steve really wanted to know what would happen when Aleks came. Her pussy always pulsed uncontrollably when she climaxed and he'd seen the clear viscous fluid run from her pussy hole over her bumhole. In this moment, though, he wanted to see the same thing happen with her period blood. He couldn't stay too much longer in the office toilet, but he wanted to see her orgasm. He was gonna talk her to climax...