While daddy sleeps, baby cums

Aleks woke to the sound of the birds singing outside her open window. It was dawn and the cacophony of whistles, tweets and birdsong was deafening. She loved the promise a new day brought, and this morning she was in bed with her daddy.

Aleks's head was slightly numb from the bottle of wine she had consumed the night before, and the sleeping tablet she had taken. It was a good numb, though, not a hangover but a kind of narcotic dullness. She felt calm, settled, free of mental anguish.

Steve was fast asleep next to her. They were both still naked in bed, the double sheet mostly draped on the floor and just covering his chest and shoulder. He was lying on his side with his back to her. Aleks looked at where the sheet stopped covering him, half way down his back. His spine seemed so solid, holding his body together firmly and confidently. Her eyes slowly passed down to the small of his back. She noticed the little dent where his spine ended at the top of his bum crack.

Steve's bum cheeks were firm and manly. There was a little tan line at the point where his shorts must have been worn. His cheeks were white and smooth, the kind you'd expect to see on a 20 year old, not a 50 year old. The skin looked soft, but firm. She imagined tracing her finger from the small of his back, in between his bum crack, all the way to his balls. She imagined doing this with the tip of her finger, just lightly, so that the fine hair on his skin would stand up. She loved the sensation it gave her when she did it to herself, and wondered what it would feel like not to be in control of the pressure, the speed, the direction the finger went in.

Steve had his left leg bent and his right leg straight, which meant that Aleks could see the bottom of his ball sack. She could also glimpse his bum hole, a darker area of skin that contrasted strongly with his white cheeks.

Aleks's mind wandered again and she thought about pressing her finger hard against his bumhole and releasing it, and then lightly tracing her finger up and down his crack. She looked at the back of Steve's legs and imagined him lying on top of her, so that she could reach around and squeeze his bum and slip a finger between his crack while he fucked her. She wondered what it would be like to be a man with a hard cock thrusting rhythmically into a wet cunt. She imagined reaching down between her legs and feeling an erect penis in her hand instead of her smooth pussy lips.

"Daddy," she thought "you're my daddy. My darling daddy. You're the rock in my life that I need. The solid, dependable older man that can make me feel whole again. You fuck me and make me whole. You took advantage of me while I'm asleep, just like I asked. You make me feel like I have a purpose. I want you to treat me like you own me."

Aleks's mind was filling with sexual thoughts. Her body was starting to respond. She crossed her legs so that it put pressure on her pussy and clit. As she did so, she looked up and down Steve's naked body. A thought flashed through her mind. Her maths teacher at school would crouch down at her desk and help her understand something. She would smell his cologne, a leathery base note, combined with a sandalwood high note. It wasn't strong, but it was manly. Living with her mum only, Aleks had only ever smelled women's perfume and it made her feel slightly nauseous. But she couldn't breathe enough of Mr Freeman's cologne into her nose. Every time she inhaled she tried to disguise the fact that she was breathing in more than she needed. It would stay with her for the whole day.

Mr Freeman would take her pencil and begin to write on her exercise book, showing her the way to solve a problem. At night, when she was at home in bed, and the house was quiet, Aleks would take the book from her rucksack, open it at the page he had written in and sniff where his hand had rested. His cologne attached to the paper faintly, but it was there. It was a trace of him, in bed with her, clutched to her chest.

Now, in bed with Steve, with one leg crossed over the other, she could smell Mr Freeman's cologne and she could feel herself getting wet. She looked over at Steve and imagined she'd woken up with her maths teacher.

Her maths teacher was just one of her fantasies. Somewhat guiltily she had similar feelings towards an older cousin. They only saw each other at Christmas, but she loved how he called her "cuz" and hugged her close to his chest when they met and said goodbye. He always held her tight, and for longer than you'd expect. She wondered if he also had some kind of feeling for his younger cousin. Aleks was aware that there were some older men who really seemed to notice her. They stared at her just that little bit longer than is normal. They'd smile at her and their eyes would light up.

Aleks craved the attention of an older man. She wanted them to cherish her, to protect her, to desire her, to own her. She wondered whether older men could somehow detect that in her body language, or in the way she looked at them.

She lay on her back in the bed, next to Steve and let her right knee push lightly against his bum cheeks. Aleks had been dominated by Steve in the night, and he had treated her roughly. Now, in the still of the morning, her body responded to the lightest of touches. Brushing her knee against the curve of his bum turned her on so much.

Aleks spread her legs wide and pushed her breasts together with the palms of her hands. She put each nipple between a thumb and finger and squeezed lightly. She could feel the hard metal of her nipple studs between her fingers and at that moment she felt a trickle between her legs.

She moved her right hand between her legs and picked up the clear fluid on her finger, smearing it up and down her slit. This released more sticky liquid, and before it dripped she pushed it up her slit towards her clit hood. She moved her wet finger in circles around her hood and then pressed against her throbbing bud. Her body tensed as she felt the pleasure building. She rubbed harder and arched her back as the sensations intensified. She took her hand away from her pussy and lay there with her legs wide open. She closed her fingers together and lightly tapped against her pussy lips, the vibrations reaching to her clit. She did this several times, not touching her clit, but arousing herself through the vibrations.

She straightened her legs, put both hands on her pussy, overlapping slightly, and pushed her thighs against her hand. She kept her hands still, but kept pushing her thighs together, so that her clit would be stimulated by the pressure.

She let her legs fall open again, and started to rub her clit hard. She wanted to get herself close to cumming, but stop herself. She edged like this for a few times, each time getting closer and closer to the sweet release of orgasm.

Aleks looked over at Steve, still asleep, and the images of all the older men she fantasised about flashed before her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly as she prepared herself for climax. Scrunching her eyes she slapped her pussy, squeezed her pussy lips between her fingers and rubbed her clit harder and faster. As she climaxed, her body stiffened and rose from the bed, and then went limp. She pushed against her clit again and her body tightened, and then fell back to the bed. For a final time she tensed her body, clenched her pussy muscles and came.

After a few minutes, Aleks's senses came alive again and she heard the birds singing once more in the trees outside her window. She glanced at Steve's statuesque naked body and felt happy - truly happy. The intensity of orgasm, combined with the dullness caused by the drink and sleeping tablet made her forget her past. For that short moment she experienced a state of utter bliss.