Mutual Orgasm

"Daddy, I'm really horny 🥺."

The notification from his phone woke Steve up. It was around 5 am and the room was still dark - dawn hadn't broken. The bright light of his phone screen made him scrunch his eyes up, and through the thin gaps of his eyelids he read Aleks's message.

Steve liked his sleep and really didn't like waking early. However, the message couldn't be ignored.

"You woke daddy up, naughty girl." Steve replied.

"But daddy, I woke up and started to think about your big manly hands moving up my legs, lightly touching my knees, sliding up the inside of my thighs, and resting between my legs."

Steve loved how detailed she was in her sexting. He knew that writing those words would have turned her on even more.

"I'm wet between my legs already daddy. I'm sorry 🥺."

Seeing that emoji at the end of her messages - she used it constantly - seemed to switch something on in his head.

"Would my babygirl like daddy to put his head between your legs and look?"

A moment of silence passed between them. Just as Steve was about to text a message, a picture appeared in the chat. Aleks had sent a picture of her hand on her tummy, her fingers just slipping underneath the top of her white panties.

Steve could feel his cock starting to get bigger. He was always surprised at how turned on he could get by a suggestive picture. In fact, he often found himself masturbating to images of young women in bikinis rather than hard core porn, because he liked to use his imagination.

"Can I call?" Steve messaged.

"Yes please daddy," came the reply.

He fumbled for the call button, aware that the same urge for sex that Aleks felt had transferred to him.

When she answered the call Steve could hear her breathing. She wasn't saying anything but he could hear that she was aroused. As she breathed in he could hear little shudders interrupting her breath. Her hand was now inside her panties and she was running her index finger lightly up and down her wet slit. The tip of her finger separated her pussy lips.

As she moved her finger upwards it rested on her clit and her out-breath was long and loud. "Ahhhhhhhhhh."

Hearing her in the mind fog of sexual arousal made Steve grip his cock hard. He wanted to feel the same sensations as her, and he jerked his hand up and down the shaft of his dick fast.

Despite the mind fog, Aleks was aware that Steve was building up his sexual arousal. She could hear the russle of his manly hand moving against the duvet cover as he stroked his stiffening shaft.

Steve listened to the rhythm of Alek's breathing and timed his own breathing so that it mirrored hers.

As she breathed a long breath in, so did he. As she circled her finger around her clit and exhaled a slow warm breath, so he exhaled.

They went on like this for a couple of minutes, each mirroring the others breathing and moaning. They were edging together and didn't need to say anything. Their bodies were in tune, and they could read each other just by listening to the sounds and shudders of their breathing.

"Fuck, baby, this feels so good." Steve whispered. "I feel like I'm next to you in bed, your leg resting over my thigh. I wanna put my left hand between your legs and cup your pussy, while I squeeze the tip of my cock."

Aleks loved the minutes they'd spent not talking, but the sound of Steve's voice, and the things he was saying made the blood rush to her pussy.

"Finger me daddy."

Steve closed his eyes and imagined picking up her sticky fluid on his finger and pushing his finger inside.

"Relax darling. Relax your pussy muscles while I push my finger slowly inside your tight wet cunt."

Aleks really enjoyed being told what to do during masturbation, and she tried hard not to clench her pussy. She felt a little trickle of wetness move down towards her bumhole, just like a raindrop falls slowly down a window pane.

"Daddy's finger is deep inside you now baby. Clench hard."

Aleks clenched and felt a wave of pleasure rush through her pussy.

"I want your cock inside me daddy. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard. Cum inside me. Make me cum."

"Daddy's finger is sliding out baby. Squeeze as I slide out. Grip my finger with your pussy. Good girl. Such a good babygirl for daddy. Now spread your legs wide. Wider. Stretch your thighs so it hurts. Open up your pussy lips. Open them wide for daddy. Grip my cock. Guide me inside you. Slide my cock inside."

"Ughh, daddy, you feel so big inside baby's tiny cunt. You're filling my pussy. You're stretching me daddy."

Steve jerked harder and faster as he heard those words, squeezing his hand around his cock firmly, imagining it was being sucked into her pussy hole.

"Am I daddy's good little girl? Am I daddy's little cum slut? Am I daddy's fuck toyyyyyy?"

Aleks let out a long breath as she said the word 'toy', as she felt herself getting close to climax. Saying the words while rubbing her throbbing clit intensified her pleasure until it was almost too much.

"Fuck Aleks. I'm so close. Daddy's so close to filling your tight pussy with cum. Squeeze me dry baby. Come on baby. Squeeze daddy. Clench hard. Yes baby. Harder. Come on. Daddy's close. Yes. Baby. Harder. Ughh."

Steve felt the sperm shoot fast through his cock. The intensity of his orgasm made his cum spurt far up his body towards his chest.

As a further jet of cum spurted out of his aching cock, Aleks felt a sudden warmth around her entire pussy. Her mind blanked out for a second as she screwed her face up, opened her mouth wide and let out a long deep moan. "Ughhhhhhhhhhh." She felt her tummy tense up as she experienced the first wave of her orgasm. Her pussy started it's involuntary spasms and she let out more moans. Her warm clear viscous cum oozed out from her closed pussy, wetting the sheets underneath her. Her whole body convulsed again and a little squirt of cum shot out from her pussy.

They had cummed together. It was their first time, and it made them both feel incredibly close to each other. They lay on their beds and felt their bodies relax after the surge of pleasure that had ripped through their aroused flesh.

"Cuddle me daddy. Hold me close. Don't let go."

A tear ran down Aleks's reddened cheeks. She didn't know why, but she didn't feel sad. She felt safe, comforted, desired and valued.