CNC part 1 - the set up

"Would you like to meet, daddy?"

Steve and Aleks had been chatting online, and audio and video calling for a couple of months. For some reason he didn't think they would ever actually meet. He only thought that their daddy/babygirl relationship would be an online fantasy.

"I'd love to baby," Steve replied, his thoughts all over the place.

"I've been thinking, daddy. The first time we meet I'd like daddy to find me upstairs in my bed fast asleep. We can agree a time, and I'll leave my front door open for you."

In imagining all the possibilities, Steve hadn't considered this one. He thought they might meet at a cafe, or by the river for a walk. He fantasised about holding hands as they sipped coffee, or gazing into her deep brown eyes as they walked slowly along the path.

"I really will be asleep daddy. Not pretending. You'll come through the door, walk up the stairs and find me in a deep sleep. I'll drink in the evening and take a tablet."

Steve wondered where this was going.

"I'll be there for you daddy. My body. It will be yours to take advantage of. I won't know what you're doing. I'll be fast asleep. You can do anything you want to me. Anything. I want you to use me. I honestly don't care what you do."

Steve's heart was beating fast as he read Aleks's words. She was offering herself to him. Their first real meeting would be silent. No talking, no pleasantries. Just him in her bedroom doing anything he wanted to her.

Steve felt like he was an adolescent again. He'd often looked through the lingerie section of his mum's clothes catalogue imagining what he'd do to the half dressed women. At that age he had no idea what it was actually like to be with a woman. To him, women were two dimensional and motionless, and that's how he imagined them when he jerked off to them. He didn't know how to imagine them as three dimensional bodies with a mind of their own. He would go to the toilet with the catalogue open at the lingerie and swimwear section and start tugging away. The women were compliant and lifeless, stuck in time, fixed smiles on their face. They were offering themselves to the adolescent Steve, for him to do whatever he wanted. He could imagine whatever he liked as he sat on the toilet seat, legs wide open and wanking into the bowl. With no experience of women, the young Steve would just think about sliding off their panties, rolling down their stockings and undoing their bra. His imagination only got this far. He would then visualise them naked, their breasts sticking out from their tanned bodies. He didn't know what a vagina was like, so all he could do was imagine a triangle of trimmed public hair between their legs. He would think about them standing motionless against a photographer's background screen. His hands would explore their soft still bodies, starting at their shoulders and moving down to their bum cheeks and down their legs. This was enough for him to get close to orgasm. He'd take a last look at the girls in the catalogue, close his eyes and climax.

Aleks was going to give herself to him like the catalogue models. He was 15 years old again, his mind full of a virgin's fantasies.

"I want it to be tonight daddy."

Steve hadn't wanked for several days. He'd been busy at work, and tired in the evenings. He felt like his balls could burst.

"Of course, babygirl. Daddy will come tonight, when you've fallen asleep. I want you to wear lingerie."

Aleks was surprised to hear this request, but she knew that men were turned on by sexy underwear, so she didn't think anything more of it. She had no idea that Steve wanted to transport himself back to the time he was a horny 15 year old.

They agreed that he would arrive at some point after 11pm. She would definitely be asleep by that time.