Beauty & the Beast (part 3)

Separated by hundreds of miles, Steve and Aleks were connected by their love and desire for each other. Both were in identical positions on their beds. Steve, in the Paris hotel room, was lying on his back, his legs spread wide. Aleks's purple tank top was wrapped tightly around his erect penis. Aleks, back home in England, was lying naked on her back, her legs spread wide. Steve's shirt was draped across her thighs.

Aleks's phone rang and she immediately connected the video call. Steve was holding the phone above him so that she could see his whole body stretched out on the bed. It excited her enormously to see what he was doing with her purple tank top, and she could feel a tiny trickle of fluid pushing its way out of her already wet pussy hole. She clenched and felt it run slowly towards her bumhole.

Steve stared at his phone screen as Aleks moved the camera between her legs. She propped it up on a pillow so that it was tilted a little. He was able to see her glistening pussy and the small mounds of her breasts. Beyond that he saw her face flushed with sexual excitement.

Steve's hand gripped the long shaft of his dick and started moving it up and down. The fabric of her tank top felt so soft against his hard cock. He unfurled it and moved it so it was laying over his mouth and nose. He inhaled deeply so as to get as much of her smell into his nostrils as possible. He made a circle with his thumb and forefinger and placed it over the tip of his glans. While looking at Aleks's pussy he imagined fucking her as he thrust in and out of the ring he had made with his thumb and finger.

"I wanna be inside you baby. So badly. I wanna feel your beautiful tight pussy clenching and squeezing me."

"Daddy. I want you so much too. I want your dick to make me feel full."

"Bring your fingers to your clitty darling. I want to watch the way you tease yourself. Edge with me baby."

Aleks was desperate to touch her tingly clit, and she quickly licked her middle finger and forefinger. She made a V shape with them and placed a finger either side of her clit hood. She moved her fingers up and down so that they pulled her clit hood over her clit, covering it, and then on the upstroke exposed her aching bud. She did this rhythmically, throwing her head back on the bed as she submitted to the pleasure.

Steve mirrored her approach, pulling his foreskin back as she exposed her clit. He thought for a second how funny it was that the clit seemed to be a miniature version of the cock.

Aleks had been masturbating for longer than Steve. Although he had only been stroking for a few minutes he had caught up with her fast and precum was dribbling over his penis.

"I wanna cum daddy."

Steve knew that in the heightened state of arousal that Aleks was in she could cum more than once. He was gonna stroke, but hold back. He would cum with her on her second or third climax.

"Daddy's there with you baby, my head is between your legs. Feel my warm breath against your thighs."

Steve moved his mouth towards the camera and pushed out his tongue a little.

"Look baby, daddy's tongue is so close to your clit. I'm gonna flick it with the tip."

"Ughh, daddy, I'm so close. Keep flicking your tongue on me."

Aleks watched as Steve's tongue flicked across her screen. Her head was so full of desire for him that she couldn't think. All she could feel was her body aching with pleasure.

Steve listened as her breathing became heavier and faster, and as she moaned louder.

"Come on baby, cum for daddy. Be a good girl. Cum for me darling. Cum hard."

Aleks shuddered as she felt a wave of pleasure take hold of her tense body. Steve stroked harder as he heard her squeal her delight. The sound of her orgasm made him feel so turned on.

"Good girl, darling, good girl. My babygirl did so well cumming for daddy."

"Don't stop daddy," Aleks moaned. She was riding a wave of pleasure and needed to cum again.

Steve was fascinated by the female orgasm, especially the ability to cum multiple times. In men, the refractory period meant that after ejaculation there's a period of time when the dick can't get hard or ejaculate again. In these moments he wished he could enter Aleks's mind to experience orgasm after orgasm. The best he could do was watch and absorb every detail.

Aleks started rubbing her clit hard and fast, and Steve could sense that she was close to a second orgasm. He started jerking hard and fast. Both were panting hard as they gave all their energies to cumming.

"Fuck, baby, fuck. I'm gonna cum. I wanna cum in your pussy. Ughhhhhhhh."

"Yes daddy fill my pussy. Spurt it inside me. Hit the walls of my spongy pussy with your cum. Ughhhhhhh."

With that, both Steve and Aleks threw back their heads, closed their eyes tight, and moaned as they came together. A delicious sense of togetherness fell upon them as they lay back, flushed and exhausted. Both felt so close, despite the miles that separated them.