CNC part 2 - arrival & first lick

It was approaching 10pm and would take an hour to get to Aleks's house. She said she would be asleep by 11pm. Steve thought maybe he should leave it a bit later, to be sure she was asleep, but he was desperate to get to her. He closed his front door behind him at 09:59.

He wondered what her bedtime routine had been. She said she was going to drink and take a tablet. She didn't say what kind of tablet, but he assumed a sleeping tablet. He also wondered what kind of lingerie she would be wearing. He imagined her taking a shower, dressing her young body in black lingerie, and then slipping between her sheets ready to sleep.

The journey in the car felt like it took ages. When he was a few minutes away he was so wrapped up in his thoughts he couldn't remember the last 30 minutes on the road.

He remembered that she lived in a house with her mum still. How could he have forgotten? Would her mum be in the house? Surely that was too much of a risk. Her mum must be staying at her boyfriend's house.

Steve parked the car further down the street, as Aleks had requested, and started to walk towards number 17. He walked up the path towards the front door and stopped for a minute. He stood, listened and looked around him. The air was still and quiet.

Steve pushed at the door and it opened slowly.

Immediately before him were the stairs leading up to Aleks's bedroom. He felt a rush of excitement, starting in his stomach and spreading across the whole of his body.

Steve tiptoed up the stairs slowly, worried that Aleks's mum might still be in the house.

On the door ahead of him was a hand written sign saying "Aleksandra's Room". It was written in a child's handwriting, and must have been there since she was very little.

The door of the room was slightly ajar, and Steve peered through the crack. There was a lamp with a pink shade in the corner of the room, which Aleks had left on. It cast a soft pink glow upon everything the light fell on, which first brought to Steve's mind an innocent little girl's secret den, shortly followed by a seedy massage parlour. He felt his cock stiffen in his trousers.

Lying asleep in her bed was Aleks. Her breathing was quiet, slow and shallow, suggesting to Steve that she was deeply asleep. It was a warm night, so all that was covering her was a thin white sheet that appeared pink in the light. Her left knee was bent, exposing her thigh a little from under the sheet. Poking out at the bottom was her left foot, and Steve could see a delicate leaf pattern tattooed on her ankle.

Steve walked closer towards the bed and crouched down so that his head was level to hers. He stared at her pretty face and moved his cheek so that it was right next to her mouth. He felt her warm breath against it.

Steve moved his hand towards the little bit of exposed thigh that was poking out of the sheet. Her skin looked so smooth, and as he moved his fingers closer to it he could see that they were shaking slightly. He lightly moved his fingers across the exposed flesh.

Aleks's breathing remained steady. She was deeply asleep and didn't sense this first light touch of her body.

Steve lifted the sheet away from her leg, exposing her from the waist down. She was wearing black lacy panties, but no stockings or suspenders. Steve was hoping for the full look that he had seen in his mum's clothes catalogues, but as he looked at her pert little bum in the see through panties he quickly forgot that. Instead, he gazed for a long time at the youthful skin on her young body. Here he was, a 50 year old in the bedroom of an 18 year old girl, with free reign to do whatever he wanted to her.

He wanted to see how deeply asleep she was, so he removed the sheet completely and rolled her over on to her back. Her body was completely limp and he accidentally rolled her so that her arm was trapped behind her. It was stuck so that her hand was on her bum.