Blood (part 3)

"Spread your legs wide, darling. Open them so wide that your thighs stretch. Rub the mixture of your blood and cum over your clit and pussy lips. I love seeing it baby. It's gonna make me explode in the sink."

Steve was jerking faster as he watched Aleks's fingers rub faster over her clit.

"Baby, I want us to cum at the same time. I have to be quiet, though, because I'm at work, but baby can scream in daddy's ear."

Aleks moved her phone closer to her pussy, so that it was the only thing in the frame. Steve stared at his screen, looking to pick out every detail. Her pussy lips were delicately small and pretty, even more so as they glistened red with her dark period blood.

As Steve stroked his dick harder and faster he could feel the first of his thick cum travelling the length of his rock solid shaft. He was skilled in being able to do this without fully cumming. A globule of thick milky cum slowly pushed its way out of the tip of his cock and slid down his shaft. He stopped stroking for a second because he knew that he'd cum if he continued.

He could see that Aleks was close to climax, as her bumhole was clenching.

"Daddy, I'm ready to cum. Let's cum together. Cum with me. I'm so close daddy."

Aleks's rhythm on her clit quickened and her bloodied fingers worked quickly to get her close.

Steve had started jerking hard again.

"I'm gonna cum baby," Steve whispered, as he felt his orgasm building. He was ready to cum, but wanted the moment of climax to happen at exactly the moment Aleks's pussy started to contract with her orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy. I'm cumming. Ughhhhh."

Steve stroked faster, knowing that this was the point of no return.

He stared at the screen as he saw Aleks's tiny pussy pulsing as she climaxed, and then he saw the thing he had been hoping for.

Aleks let out a long hard breath as the orgasm took control of her body. From her convulsing pussy streamed a flow of period blood. It was thick and reddish brown. It trickled out through her pussy hole, and slid down over her bumhole onto the towel she had placed carefully on her bed.

As he saw this, Steve's own ejaculate spurted over the sink, hitting the mirror behind it. His body was bent over, and he rested his head on the mirror as his own orgasm ripped through him.

He stayed in that position as his body and mind recovered from the orgasmic convulsions. Aleks, too, lay motionless on her bed, her bloodied hand resting on her thigh.

The handle on the toilet door turned, startling Steve.

"Baby, someone needs to use the bathroom! I'm gonna have to go."

"OK darling daddy, thank you for sharing this moment with me."

Steve realised that the more intimacy they shared with each other, the stronger their bond. In these moments of vulnerability and sexual exploration they were tying themselves closer. Steve walked from the toilet glowing with happiness and contentment.