Pierce Me

Aleks's first piercing was at the age of 12, when she had her ears pierced. She'd had it done by a girl not much older than her, maybe 16. She'd felt anxious about it, about the pain, but she'd heard that it was short lasting.

As she sat in the chair and the surprisingly nonchalant 16 year old approached her with the piercing gun, Aleks felt a rush of excitement. She didn't understand why, but something about being deliberately hurt by another person was deeply exciting to her. The girl held Aleks's earlobe and squeezed the trigger. Aleks felt the sharp pain shoot through her body from her ear to her feet. She felt in that moment that she was in the executioner's chair.

Over the next 6 years she went back to the same shop and had additional holes pierced in her ear. Each time, for a week before the appointment she anticipated what it would feel like to be in that chair, waiting to be punished. That's how she saw it, a punishment, but she wanted to feel the pain. She wanted to feel something, anything. It felt like being hurt stimulated her brain somehow, made her feel alive.

On one of her calls with Steve, Aleks said (quite out of the blue), "Can I show you something?"

"Of course, sweetie, what is it?"

"I want you to see my nipple."

Steve had only ever seen Aleks's cute cleavage, and the outline of her nipples under her top.

"OK my darling. I'd really love to see it."

Steve expected to receive a picture, but instead she video called him. He saw her sitting upright on her bed, in a baggy 'Beatles' top. He imagined that she probably hadn't even listened to any of their music.

Aleks stared at her camera and spoke. "I want to tell you about the time I had my nipples pierced... Steve, I don't want you to judge me, but every time I get my body pierced it's also a sexual experience. It's really hard to explain, but feeling the sharp intensity of pain as the needle pierces my skin, arouses me."

Steve was pretty vanilla when it came to sex, so hearing this intrigued him.

"The morning I had my nipples pierced I woke up and started grinding. I'd shoved my pillow between my legs and started to push my pussy hard into it. I didn't cum, but I made myself wet. As I was grinding I was thinking about how it would feel to have that sensitive part of my body pierced. My nipples are sensitive, Steve. Like really sensitive. I only need to brush them against my top and it gets me going. While I pushed my clit against the pillow I put my hand up my top and started to pinch my nipple. The harder I pushed against the pillow the harder I pulled my nipple. Oh god it felt good."

Steve was imagining Aleks in bed, her hand kneading and squeezing her own fleshy breast as she tugged at her nipples.

"I didn't make myself cum, but I was so close, Steve. I've given myself orgasms just from playing with my breasts. There's a technique I have that always works. Instead of just pulling my nipples I pull them away from my body and then twist them 180 degrees. That does it for me Steve. Fuck. I don't know why, but it turns on the tap in my pussy."

Steve really enjoyed hearing Aleks talk about this. He had never experienced a woman being so open about her masturbation techniques. His own wife had always been embarrassed to admit that she even touched herself. Steve had installed some cheap CCTV cameras in the living room, so he knew that she did touch herself.

When he was at work Steve would keep the live video stream playing on his phone. Most of the time he just saw his wife sitting and reading or knitting. But he knew, from the countless times he watched her, that after an hour or so of idle activity she would put her book or wool down next to her, put her hands on her pussy, straighten her legs and start rubbing herself through her clothes. She always came so fast, and so quietly. Steve didn't understand it at all, as she always needed him to fuck for ages before she finally climaxed. When she was at home, on her own, unaware of being watched, she would cum within a minute. Without fail, his wife would always smell her fingers after she'd touched herself. Steve wondered why. His wife was a mystery to him.

Aleks, on the other hand, was no mystery at all. She was easy to read, because she was so open about everything. He loved that about her. Every conversation made him understand her more deeply, and made him feel closer and closer to her.

"So when I finally got out of bed on the day of the appointment, I was really aroused Steve. On the bus journey I swear to God I could feel my panties soaking up my leaking pussy."

Aleks described walking from the bus stop to the piercing studio above a shop. She told Steve what it felt like between her legs as she walked. "I could feel the squelching inside my pussy with every step."

"When I reached the studio I went to the bathroom, locked myself in the cubicle, leant against the door and put my hand inside my panties to feel my wetness. I pulled my wet fingers out and looked at them, and put them on my lips. I could smell myself on my fingers. It made me so aroused, Steve. I was desperate for the piercing moment. I was ready. I knew that I'd done enough. My pussy was aching and I knew that the moment the needle went through my nipple I'd cum."

Steve was laying on his bed as he was listening to Aleks and he could feel himself getting hard. The story he was hearing he could never have imagined. This was real life, he thought, real sexuality. Sexuality exposed. He loved discovering all of this.

"Steve, I'm going to lift my top up. I want you to see my pierced nipples."

Aleks did as she said. She wasn't wearing a bra, so Steve saw the firm little breasts as she lifted her top. Her top caught a little on her nipple stud as she pulled it off and over her head. Steve gazed at his phone screen, transfixed by what he saw. Her small pert breasts looked so young. They were young. Just 18 years old.

Aleks put a finger and thumb either side of her nipple stud and pulled.

"Steve. I want to experience the pain I experienced when I had my nipple pierced."

She pulled the stud and began to twist it so that her nipple twisted too. "Mmmm."

"I've been getting wet as I've been telling you this story, Steve. I'm actually ready to cum. I want you to see me cum just by pulling my nipples. I'm gonna pull them hard now and twist hard. Ughhh. Steve. I know you won't believe me but I'm gonna cum right now. I'm gonna twist and pull so hard now. Fuck it hurts Steve. Really hurts."

"Cum for me baby. Cum for daddy. Twist and pull. Pull harder. Feel the needle pierce your nipple. It's going in now. Feel it. Come on baby. You're back in that studio and the girl is piercing you. Cum, cum, cum!"

Aleks still had her finger and thumb either side of the nipple stud and made one final pull away from her body.

"Ughh. Fuuuuuuck. Shit. Oh my god, I'm cumming daddy. I'm cumming. Ahhhhhhhh!"

Steve saw Aleks grimacing in pain, but layered against that was her orgasm face. One moment he saw pain, the other intense sexual pleasure. In that moment he understood Aleks. He knew what it meant to fuse pleasure and pain together. Aleks loved her real dad, but he had caused her so much pain by walking out on her mum. In this combined act of sexual pleasure and intense pain, Aleks was reliving - on a subconscious level - the relationship with her father's memory.