CNC part 3 - fucked

Steve started to think about the things he wouldn't normally do during sex, and that he could now do because Aleks was knocked out by drink and sleeping tablets.

She had told him that he could do anything. He wanted him to use her. Those were her words. "Ignore anything I say, Steve. If I resist, don't stop what you're doing."

He climbed back on the bed, at the top, his knees resting either side of her neck. He grabbed hold of his erect cock and pushed it towards her closed lips. He moved it left and right, smearing his precum across them. Then he moved his mouth towards her lips and licked them with the tip of his tongue. He used the same left to right movement he'd used with his wet glans. He could taste his own salty liquid and it made his cock stiffen.

He then grabbed his dick again and started to slap it against her mouth. The sound of wet cock against her lips excited him, and he used the same technique on her cheeks. Smearing his precum over her face while she was sleeping felt taboo to Steve, but he enjoyed it. He really enjoyed it. Having total freedom to use her was thrilling, and he started to think more about what he would do. He really wanted to cum over her face, and see his spunk pooling in her eye socket. He was surprised at the things he was thinking of doing, but felt a wave of liberation. Perhaps she had given him this freedom so that he could explore his fantasies without limit. She was literally gifting her body to him.

He took hold of his cock again and brushed the tip against her closed eyelids, enjoying the sensation it gave him when her eyelashes swept against his dick. He pushed the tip of his cock into the space between her nose and the corner of her eye. It felt wrong to Steve, an act of defilement, but he kept reminding himself it's what she wanted.

Aleks was lying on the bed with her bra still on, and her pussy exposed. He reached underneath and unclasped her bra. He lifted it away from her body to reveal her small breasts and pierced nipples. He bent down to kiss her breasts, pulling at the nipple stud with his teeth. Aleks moaned in her sleep, and she began to shift her body so that she was back on her front in the position he found her.

Steve bent her knee high so that a wide gap appeared between her thighs. This was his moment to fuck her.

Aleks's pussy was wet from his tongue, and from the juices that spilled from her sticky cunt lips. He directed his erect cock towards her lips and parted them with its tip. Her pussy unfolded beautifully and he could see her tight little hole glistening in the pink glow of her bedroom lamp. He moved close with the tip of his cock and started to push against the entrance of her cunt. Aleks stirred in her sleep and took a deep stuttering in-breath. He pushed a little harder and felt her soft wet spongy pussy give way. His stiff cock plunged easily and deeply inside her. It felt tight around him.

As he was pushing deeper, Steve heard a slurred word come from Aleks's mouth.

"No."

He stopped, his cock half in and half out.

"Daddy, no."

Aleks's words were quiet and it was hard to make out what she was saying.

"Stop daddy."

Steve remembered the instructions Aleks had given him earlier in the day. Whatever happened, she told him, he was to use her. No matter what she said he was to continue doing anything he wanted.

There was a clear agreement between them that Aleks had consented to a non-consensual fantasy.

In the previous few months she had been trying a new masturbation technique. She bought a dildo that had a suction cup at the end. When she showered she attached it just under the temperature control dial, and turned so her back was against it. She parted her lips and moved back so that the dildo entered her. The hot water of the shower sprayed over her back and over the dildo so that there was a constant source of water lubricating it. She bent over and started to move her body so that it felt like she was being fucked from behind.

Her pleasure ramped up a notch when she started to engage in her CNC fantasy. "No," she mumbled, "please stop." Speaking those words while feeling the dildo push deep inside her made her so horny. The closer she got to orgasm the more she said. "Daddy, please stop. No daddy. No! Daddy! Pleeeeease." As she pushed back on the dildo a final time she rubbed her clit vigorously. Getting close to climax she'd scream one final "No!" and her body would start to shake. The orgasm sent shock waves through her body and her knees gave way so that she crumpled on the bath. She'd stay under the shower until she had the energy to stand up and turn off the tap.

So, here was Steve, taking the place of the dildo, and here was Aleks, hopelessly resisting his fucking. Through the fog of alcohol and drugs, Aleks could barely make a sound.

Hearing her quiet "No", Steve pushed deeper inside Aleks. Just as her arousal would peak in the shower as she said "no", so did his when he heard that word.

Aleks was waking from her deep sleep and started to writhe a little on the bed. "No daddy, please stop." Every word from her was an invitation to Steve to keep going. He pushed hard and deep and started moving in and out of her pussy. "No," she cried, and Steve slapped her bum cheek. "Please daddy, no," and with those words he fucked and slapped harder.

"Shush," Steve said to Aleks, "it's OK, daddy's giving you what you need."

Steve was beginning to lose all sense of anything, other than the sensation of pleasure in his cock and his brain. He was using Aleks as his fuck toy.

Aleks became increasingly aware of what was going on, and her cries of "no" became interspersed with moans of pleasure. "Ughhh, daddy."

As she became more awake, the resistance in her pussy changed. Steve felt her pussy muscles clenching. His cock was being squeezed hard as he moved in and out of her cunt. He could feel her sucking his cock into her pussy with every squeeze.

"Ughh," moaned Aleks.

"Fuck!" Steve shouted.

The resistance and sucking sensation around his cock brought him to a point of no return. He was ready to cum. As she clenched her pussy she felt her clit rubbing against the soft sheets, and she too was ready to cum.

Steve pushed one more time, deep inside her, and entered a state of pure ecstasy as the cum travelled fast through his shaft and into her tight pussy. He could feel the warm cum swirling around the tip of his cock in the tight confines of her cunt. As he came inside her, she felt the warm liquid slushing inside her and she came hard. Their bodies went into involuntary and uncontrollable spasms as they climaxed together.

Steve had never experienced an orgasm like it. In that moment he realised that sex was as much in the head as in the body. They had both played out a fantasy in their minds, and the pleasure in their bodies increased beyond measure as a result.

Steve slid out of Aleks's pussy and a cascade of cum followed, soaking the sheets. He rolled over next to her, held her in his arms and heard her say "I love you so much daddy."