"My Man"

The following morning brought about an unusual occurrence: Vaidehi woke up before Viyansh. He had overslept, weighed down by worries about her well-being, but having her in his embrace had a calming effect on him. Vaidehi gazed fondly at her husband, a radiant smile gracing her lips. She rested her chin gently on his chest, taking in the captivating sight of his features. She affectionately pressed her lips to his forehead, a tender gesture that brought a smile to her face. Feeling bold, she leaned in to kiss his closed eyelids gently. Seeing that he remained undisturbed, she continued, planting soft kisses on his nose, chin, and cheeks. Her cheeks flushed with a mix of shyness and excitement as she contemplated her next move. Summoning her courage, she leaned in slowly and placed a delicate peck on his lips. With still no response from him, she couldn't help but smile mischievously. Emboldened by his peaceful slumber, she began peppering his face with a flurry of kisses, focusing mainly on his lips. Each gentle kiss was accompanied by a soft giggle that escaped her lips. Eventually, she playfully tousled his hair, thoroughly enjoying the rare opportunity to shower him with affection while he slept soundly.

Vaidehi: "Hayyy, Mere Ansh aap itne pyare kyu hai?" (Ohh, my Ansh, why are you so adorable?)

She leaned in to give him another peck on the lips, but before she could, he swiftly turned her over, hovering above her. Her eyes widened in surprise, caught off guard by his sudden move. A mischievous smirk played on his lips as he looked down at her, enjoying the moment.

Vaidehi: "Aa..aap jage the?" (Uh... were you awake?)

Viyansh: "Sharam nahi aati, ek sote huye mard ka fayda uthati ho?" (Aren't you ashamed of taking advantage of a sleeping man?)

She gazed into his eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Vaidehi: "Nahi aati, kyuki ye sota hua mard mera hai, Mere Patidev, My Man." (No, because this sleeping man is mine, My Husband, My Man.)

He smiled, kissed her forehead, and then shifted back to his position, embracing her in his arms.

Viyansh: Jaldi kaise uthi?" (How did you wake up so early?)

Vaidehi: "Nind khul gayi, aur ab chaliye aap bhi uth jaiye Varna office ke liye late ho jayenge." (I woke up because I couldn't sleep anymore. Now you also get up, or else you'll be late for the office.)

Viyansh: "I won't be going to the office today."

She gazed at him before gently cradling his face in her hands.

Vaidehi: "Ansh main thik hu, aap jaiye office." (Ansh, I'm fine, you go to the office.)

Viyansh: "Tum toh thik ho but main thik nahi hu na." (You may be fine, but I'm not.)

She glanced at him, her expression filled with concern.

Vaidehi: "Kya hua aapko?" (What happened to you?)
Viyansh: "Deficiency"
Vaidehi: "Huh?"
Viyansh: "Yes Deficiency of Vitamin biwi"

She shot him a glare, and he responded by pulling her closer and planting a series of playful bites and kisses on her cheeks.

Viyansh: "I want to spend the day with you."
Vaidehi: "Alright, then I'll come with you to the office."

He gazed at her, perplexed.

Viyansh: "What will you do over there?"
Vaidehi: "Aapko Niharungi" (I'll just admire you.)

Viyansh: "Then no need to come."

Vaidehi: "Okay, okay, sorry. But I'll figure something out. Plus, we have to go for lunch as you promised, so it will save time."

Viyansh: "As you say, Your Highness."

Vaidehi: "Ok, Ab aap gym jaiye aur apni hot body ko aur hot banaiye." (Alright, now go to the gym and work on your hot body.)