The Middle Dragon Inn

Birgitta

I still felt a bit weird about what had happened between Jesse and I the night before. Well, not exactly weird, but I wanted to do something for him, too.

So when things started to get heated after we'd crawled into bed and turned out the lights, I gathered up my resolve and tried my best to be sexy.

We were both stripped down to our underwear and, despite the fact that it was still pouring rain outside, it was almost unbearably warm under the blankets with Jesse. His hands were all over me. My back, my neck, my hips, my stomach. And my breasts, definitely my breasts, and my butt, they got more attention than any other part of me. He hadn't said he wanted to take things even further tonight, I wasn't sure how much further they could go. But I did know he'd been super respectful up until this point. He probably wasn't just going to shove his dick in me without asking if it was okay first.

He was definitely turned on, though. He was so hard, it almost hurt when he started rocking his hips into my thigh while we kissed. I don't know if he even realized he was doing it or if it was just instinct. I knew what I was about to do felt like an instinct.

I reached for it before I could change my mind. He let out a strangled gasp when I curled my fingers around him. He was as hard as a rock, but smooth at the same time. I guess he still had his shorts on.

'Wh-what are you doing?' He asked, panting slightly for breath.

'I just want to touch you,' I told him, my face flaming. 'Is that alright?'

'You don't have to!' He assured me quickly. 'I know this is new for you, I don't want to take things too quickly.'

'Jesse, I'm a nurse, it's not like I haven't seen a naked man before,' I said, my face going even darker if possible. I was happy the room was dark again. He seemed to be getting even harder on my hand.

'Yeah, little babies!' He said with a chuckle that sounded slightly nervous.

Shit, maybe he was nervous, too. Maybe I should back off and let him take control again.

'You're forgetting I used to work with adults before I worked with babies,' I reminded him.

He groaned.

'Please?' I tried again. I still had his dick in my hand, I gave it a little squeeze and he groaned again and arched his back a bit. 'I want to. You sort of rocked my world last night, and I want to do the same for you. Well, maybe not rock your world because I've never done this before, but shake it a bit.'

'Darling, you don't need to get me off to rock my world,' he said softly.

He was pulsing in my hand, even though he sounded a bit nervous, I could tell he was into this.

And damn it, I wanted to make him feel as good as he'd made me feel the night before.

'Baby, I want to,' I whispered, giving him another little tug.

'You've got me in a very vulnerable position,' he said. His eyes were closed, but his mouth quirked up into a smile.

'I think we're both in very vulnerable positions,' I told him.

He was quiet for a few seconds, the only sound was our panting breaths.

'Yeah, go on,' he said, relaxing back into the pillows. I grinned.

'Can I take these off?' I released him to tug on the waistband of his shorts.

'I suppose,' he said and lifted his hips so I could tug them down and he kicked them off.