| CHAPTER 2 |

Finally made it here after that long journey, ugh, sitting on a plane can be exhausting!

I was thinking of watching movies, but then my dad started going on and on about science streams and how important they are for my career... yeah, the classic "you need to crack NEET" talk.

It's stressing me out, with me being in 11th grade and all, and my family is already planning my premedical exam schedule and syllabus.

But amidst all this chaos and headache, you know what's making me happy? I'm getting a tickling sensation just thinking about meeting my first love, he's my favorite person ever! So ecstatic about it.
.
.
.
Oh, finally arrived....Yeah, there's a bit of pollution here, but i'll manage. Just Delhite things.

We reached in our society and let me tell you this place is just calm outskirts of all chaos in our life, give me a serene peace. I just want to spend my rest of life here only.

This house has been with us since I was born, and Raghu kaka has been taking care of it all this time. He's our caretaker, and let me tell you, he's a gem of a person. He never forgets to give me chocolates whenever I visit him.

This place in Delhi is the best society. As I hop out of the car, I can smell the nostalgia of my childhood. I glance at my house where I spent my early years - we have a beautiful garden in the backyard, with a swing that is my favourite.

While lost in my childhood memories, I hear someone calling my name. "Ruhiiii," my dad shouts, and I turn to see my mom and dad chatting with a couple. The man looks about my father's age, and the woman appears to be my mother's age as they exchange hugs and greetings. I rushed over to my dad.

"Ruhhii, meet my best friend, Yuvraj Raichand, and his wife, Adhya Raichand," he introduces. "Hello, uncle, Hello Aunty," I smile, greeting him and seeking his blessings. The same goes for Adhya aunty.

"Since you came today so just take rest and yess dinner at my home , next weekend....And yess one thing again I am not inviting you....I am ordering you....bhabhiji don't need to worry about settlement you just take rest," Yuvraj uncle said.

"Aree hnn hnn bilkul definitely I'll come at dinner waise bhi kaafi waqt ho gaya tere se haath ki dish nhi khaai hai," My dad remarked while slightly punching his friend in his left arm.

I just moved back to my room and everything is still the same, literally everything. So, I hopped off my bed and buried my face in it, reminiscing about my childhood memories.

I was out on the balcony, taking in the fresh air in Delhi - note the sarcasm, haha! But it's still my favorite place. And I can't get enough of the vibes of Old Delhi, it's just amazing.

Suddenly, I was hit with booming music. Ohkay so I love music but only when it's soft but this music is too loud. If you're going to blast it, at least do it comfortably, why subject the neighbors to such loud volumes, right?