Take Out, Please

A couple of days passed and it was Friday, as Noah and Chaze finished another batch of knocking out humans. They were both starving and stopped walking before reaching the dinner table.

King: You're eating out?

Noah: We've been eating brains for the past few days, so some variety would be nice every one and awhile.

King: Very well, I'm not going to force you to eat the same thing again. Good luck out there.

Chaze and Noah ventured out onto the surface to find a restaurant, using Noah's handheld GPS The duo managed to find a place titled "To je čudovito spletno mesto." They managed to stop in front of the place. The building was a large housing unit that had a neon sign illuminating its name of the restaurant in different colors.

Noah: Have you been here before?

Chaze: No. Why?

Noah: (chuckled a bit) Dude, you're missing out.

The duo walked inside and looked at the place and waited for their waiter to come. The interior looked like a normal 4 star diner complete with a bar and several tables lining around the place. The duo sat down and waited for their waiter to come. As they did, a pair of familiar faces passed by sitting right next to Noah. Those faces would happen to be Dave and Ana. Dave looked at Noah.

Dave: So, what brings you two here?

Noah: We wanted some variety. We got tired of eating the same thing nearly every day.

Dave: Understandable. I came here because I got tired of eating ramen again.

As Dave and Noah talked to each other, Chaze and Ana looked at each other with disbelief while they both thought of the same thing.

Chaze and Ana: (Why is that lunatic here?)

The waiter arrived.

Walter: Good evening, may I be of service to you?

Noah and Dave looked at each other.

Dave: Dave Caddel, Group of Four.

Walter: Yes, Yes, would you like the booth today?

Dave: Yes, sir.

The gang walks to their seat and places their orders. Ana and Chaze began to talk to each other.

Ana: Ok, this is awkward... should we reintroduce ourselves?

Chaze: Possibly the best course of action after you tried to murder me.

Noah: You tried to what?-

Ana: Noneofyourbusiness- ANYWAYS, My name is Ana and you are?

Chaze: Chaze.

The two began to shake their hands as a form of agreement. An agreement so firm that Ana managed to somehow remove Chaze's hand from his left arm.

Ana: Oh god... are you?

Chaze: I'm fine, I'm fine.

As he said that, he reattached his hand back to his arm like it was glue.

Ana: Is... that... normal for you?

Chaze: Yeah, it's a long story.

While Ana and Chaze were talking, Noah and Dave had an interactive conversation about complex topics.

Noah: How's life?

Dave: Fine, how was college?

Noah: Fine.

Their waiter came to their table.

Walter: What drinks does everyone want?

Everyone in the booth: Water.

Walter: Alright, then.

The waiter leaves to prepare the drinks.

Ana: So what is your plan here? To take control of the world?

Chaze: No.

Ana: To overthrow the government?

Chaze: No.

Ana: Uh... Be the next president?

Chaze: Wasn't planning on that.

Ana: So why are you a zombie then?

Chaze: I don't know!?! I asked a guy in the alleyway on how to improve my living conditions! How was I supposed to know they were going to bite my arm?!

Ana: Well- wait what? Why would he-

Chaze: And I got roped into this... (he gestures to his torso) THING! (sigh) Maybe the answer is right under my nose...

Noah nervously looked away from Chaze for a moment.

After a while, the group got their food ready to eat. Dave got a salad, Noah got a grilled chicken melt, Ana and Chaze both ordered a pizza with a garlic bread crust. After the meal it was getting late, and while Noah and Dave had a nice conversation, Ana and Chaze had mixed feelings on the experience.

Chaze: So... Can I get your phone number?

Ana: Sure just be sure to not lose it okay?

Chaze: Alright.

She handed him her number and Group parted ways.