Recovery Is Not A One And Done Deal

Chaze slowly began to wake up from his coma, he seemed to be in a bedroom of a middle class house with a person looking a bit concerned for his health.

Chaze: What... happened?

Dave: You got shocked by lightning and passed out.

Chaze: I know that, but... where am I?

Dave: I dragged you to my room. The nearest hospital was 90 miles away and... I was worried about what they are doing to you.

Chaze: (sighs deeply) it's all my fault...

Dave: Sorry, what did you say?

Chaze: THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE THROUGH WITH ANY OF THIS! I shouldn't have agreed to that stupid deal!

Dave: Wait, wait, wait, What deal exactly?

Chaze: Look, I asked the stranger for some help with my parents. And in exchange he would introduce me to his "friends" and then he took a bit out of my arm! And then I met Noah, met Mr. "The King", knocked some skulls, got promoted, got dragged into a basement by Ana, escaped, had dinner, got zapped by thunder, and here we are today.

Dave: Geese louise, that's rough.

Chaze: You're telling me.

As Chaze was getting up from the bed someone else was knocking on the door.

Ana: Can I come in?

Dave: Yeah.

Ana came into the room and saw Chaze.

Ana: Why do you always come back to me...

Chaze: I got hit by lightning while being tied to a rod.

Ana: I now realize why you keep coming back to me...

Chaze: Look, can I stay here for the rest of the day? I'm not sure if I want to come back to the base just yet.

Ana: ... Fine. Let's make an offer. I let you stay for the night, and you can show me your base.

Chaze: Are you sure about that? I mean, I don't think they're that easily fooled...

Ana: I think I have some ways of blending in with the crowd, what do I have to do?

Chaze: Well first, you have to kill yourself.

Ana: ...

Dave: Look, Ana-

Chaze: By that I mean, you have to be a reanimated corpse.

Ana: Ok?

Dave: Ana-

Chaze: If I can just bite into your arm-

Dave: ANA!

Ana: What?!

Dave: Do not go through with this!

Ana: Why not! Are you worried about me being dead?

Dave blinks a couple of times.

Dave: YES! What rational person wouldn't think that?! And as far as I can tell, you don't have any rational thinking into this plan. I would rather have you alive than dead.

As Dave was saying that, Chaze stopped sprinkling salt and pepper on Ana's arm.

Chaze: Aww...

Dave: Look kid, it's a good idea on paper, but... I don't think...

The more Dave thought about this deal, the more he was wondering how Chaze ended up this way. How did he survive a thunderstorm, why was he blue, and how sharp are his teeth?