Crashing On The Couch

Chaze has been having it rough for the past couple of weeks, considering he's been dragged into new and worse situations he needed a break.

Ana: So, do you want to stay here for now or-

Chaze grabs Ana's shoulders.

Chaze: OH MY GOD, ABSOLUTELY.

Ana slaps Chaze's hands away.

Ana: Alright, on one condition. You must not under any circumstance eat anymore brains. Got it?

Chaze: I... wasn't planning on doing that anyway... but I'll agree to your terms.

Dave: Glad we're all on the same page. I have to go to my job soon, so why don't you and Ana spend time together? Just think of all the activities you could do.

Chaze: Getting tied up, running away from a psycho with a knife, escaping a basement-

Ana pressed the flat end of the steak knife against Chaze's face.

Ana: (Laughs) We'll figure it out...

As Dave went to his job, Ana & Chaze went down into the basement, which looked a bit more refurbished with some more lighting filling the area. Ana grabbed some rope, and held it in front of Chaze.

Ana: I thought we agreed we'd start over...

Chaze: Well, I just wanted to let him know about what happened last time. Some of our first interactions. Our happiest memories.

Ana looked at Chaze with a bored expression on her face.

Ana: Look, Just... don't bring it up. In fact, forget about that interaction entirely.

Chaze: Got it.

Chaze took a look around the area, he looked at the punching bag which was still hanging from the ceiling.

Chaze: What's this for?

Ana: it was once used for practicing my physical combat, now it's just an inconvenient coaster.

Chaze: Coaster?

Ana points to a mug that is on top of the bag.

Chaze: Oh.

Chaze lightly poked the bag. The bag barely moved.

Chaze: I could utilize this. Somehow.

Ana had a thought that had just occurred to her.

Ana: So do you know "Rocky Balboa"?

Chaze: That SpongeBob character that won the snail race?

Ana: No, I meant the boxer from the 70's film.

Chaze: Who?

Ana: Ok- (deep breath through her nose) He's a boxer. To put it in layman's terms.

Chaze: Oooooh... So you're saying I could become him?

Ana: In terms of combat skills, yes.

Chaze: Hmm. Sounds interesting, how do I start?

Ana hands him some boxing gloves.

Chaze: Can't I just punch the bag directly?

Ana: Because it will hurt your hand.

Chaze reluctantly puts on the gloves.

Chaze: So, how does this work?

Ana: You're supposed to bring all your weight onto your feet, and bring your elbows up.

Chaze brought his elbows so up that they detached from the rest of his arms.

Ana: ... (sigh) This is gonna take a while...