Yu Haiyun regrets that it is useless.

The facts are in front of her, and she can't quibble. The few sentences she made up are not tenable at all. In order to hammer Yu Haiyun to death, Gu Jiajia spoke again:

"What a sleeping pill prescribed for my father." Okay, then let's ask the doctor to see how many sleeping pills she prescribed to you, and then ask Dad to see how many sleeping pills he has taken, and count how many sleeping pills you have left in your pocket!

"Also, didn't you hurt me with sleeping pills? Then we'll take the cup in my room and go to the doctor to see if it has any sleeping pills in it. Yu

Haiyun: ...... Astound! Speechless and empty-hearted.

Melon-eating masses: ...... Astound! Admiration and worship.

No one could have thought that Gu Jiajia would be so powerful.

In the past, when Gu Jiajia was in trouble, she either cried or made trouble, or she went to her father. Everyone always thought that she was a squeamish crying bag, and she couldn't live without Gu Jiang.

Unexpectedly, Gu Jiajia was actually such a Gu Jiajia.

Gu Jiajia crossed her eyebrows coldly, and her pretty face was a little beautiful. She is clearly organized, her speech speed is not hurried or slow, and she looks a little handsome when she is to the point and skews at Haiyun.

Such Gu Jiajia. is more fascinating than the crying Gu Jiajia. In the crowd, it is not known who took the lead in applauding.

"Smack. Bang bang bang.

Gradually, the sparse applause became one piece, and it merged into a tide, which lasted for a long time.

"Good! Jiajia said it well!

"I just wanted to call the police, and I also wanted to find a doctor, so we asked the police to check according to what Jiajia said." "

Yes. Can't let Yu Haiyun run away, a bad element like her must go to Wuba Farm to reform.

The denunciations of everyone one after another made Yu Haiyun afraid.

didn't want to be swept out of the house by the Gu family, and didn't want to be paraded on the street by a tag, Yu Haiyun didn't know where the strength came from, so she suddenly pushed the aunt who was pressing on her down and ran to Gu Jiajia's side.

"Jiajia can't call the police!

"It's my mother who thought wrong for a while, you can forgive me for once." I used to be so good to you, you can't treat me like this......"

Yu Haiyun took Gu Jiajia's hand, crying and begging Gu Jiajia to forgive her. Particularly humble.

At this time, Yu Haiyun was very embarrassed, compared with the image of the fashionable young woman she had just now, it was a world of difference.

Now, Yu Haiyun's face is swollen, and all the makeup on his face is spent, black and red are pasted on his face, which is very ugly. Yu Haiyun's hair is also messy, and the well-groomed hairstyle is worse than a chicken nest at this time. Yu Haiyun's clothes are even more eye-catching, her ragged appearance is more like a person who has been slept with than Gu Jiajia.

Yu Haiyun is very miserable now, and it is very miserable to the naked eye. But Gu Jiajia didn't sympathize with her.

It's just self-inflicted. In the book, the original owner was killed by her, which is much worse than this.

Gu Jiajia changed her aggressive appearance just now, looked at Yu Haiyun, and cried silently. It's pitiful, it's worse than Yu Haiyun, and it's heartbreaking to watch.