☆ 9. Chapter 8
Font Record
Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

8 "Dad, Yu Haiyun is a first-time offender, and it can be considered excusable, so although I am angry, I can forgive her once."

Gu Jiajia's intimacy made Gu Jiang feel even more uncomfortable.

"It's hard for you, Jiajia.

Gu Jiajia shook her head, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Dad, between the family, there is no need to say this."

"Okay. Gu

Jiang is also not very good at sensational dramas, and no longer mentioning Yu Haiyun makes Gu Jiajia unhappy.

"Jiajia, you, you and Song Zhicheng ......"

Gu Jiang looked at Gu Jiajia worriedly. Others didn't know that Gu Jiajia liked Song Zhicheng, but Gu Jiang knew. When she was a child, Gu Jiajia told Gu Jiang more than once that she wanted to marry him when she grew up.

At that time, Gu Jiang was silently jealous because of this.

But now, creation makes people. Song Zhicheng is still Gu Jiang's quasi-son-in-law, but the person he likes is not Gu Jiajia.

Gu Jiajia and Gu An, the palms and backs of their hands are full of meat, Gu Jiang can't do anything to help Gu Jiajia and Gu An rob men, but it's still okay for him to comfort Gu Jiajia in private.

As soon as Gu Jiang mentioned this, a flock of crows floated uncontrollably over Gu Jiajia's head.

The original owner pits her, and the original plot is really toxic. That kind of brain-dead plot where two women compete for a man, you love me, I love him, and he loves her, Gu Jiajia has no time to accompany him.

As an international actress, what kind of man has Gu Jiajia never seen? Song Zhicheng is such a cucumber egg, Gu Jiajia really can't look down on it anywhere.

But who made the original owner like him, no matter how disgusted Gu Jiajia was, she could only pinch her nose and endure it.

Helplessly, Gu Jiajia pulled out Lu Heng, the male god of the courtyard in the original book, the background board, as a shield.

"Dad, I really don't like Song Zhicheng anymore. After I met Lu Heng, I didn't like him anymore. It's just that Lu Heng is too good, and I'm too ordinary. I was afraid that he wouldn't like me, so I didn't dare to show it. "

Lu Heng is sorry. Who made the whole book just make you single, and the excellent made the male protagonist feel inferior?

Gu Jiajia didn't want to be trapped in the love story of the male and female protagonists anymore, so she could only pull him into the water and use him to wash her hands and go ashore.

"Dad, I was wrong. I want to slowly enter Lu Heng's life through the way of friends. But now, I don't want to live like that anymore. "

Dad, I'm going to the countryside too. I want to go to the south, I want to build a beautiful motherland, and I want to be an excellent person worthy of Lu Heng. Gu

Jiajia said that she was infatuated, but she didn't think so in her heart.

Gu Jiajia hadn't even seen Lu Heng's face, so she didn't like him. Gu Jiajia said this, just to go to the countryside and hide from Gu Jiang.

Gu Jiajia grew up under the watchful eye of Gu Jiang, and Gu Jiang is the person who is most familiar with the original owner in the world. For Gu Jiajia in the past, Gu Jiang was really a father and a mother. Gu Jiajia's slightest change can be detected by Gu Jiang.