When Gu Jiang hurried home, Yu Haiyun and the others were fighting hotly.

The people on the third floor and the outer three floors at the door of Gu's house were all idle and had nothing to do to come to see the excitement. There were too many people, so that Gu Jiang wanted to go home, but he couldn't squeeze in.

Gu Jiang was about to go inside, but the person in front of him, if he didn't give way to him, he replied to him impatiently: "Hey, don't pull me." A bit of quality, first come, first come, do you know? You can only stand here and watch. Hearing

this, Gu Jiang's face turned black on the spot.

Xiao Zhang and Xiao Liu, Gu Jiang's other guard, immediately felt that the temperature around them had dropped by a few degrees. Even the impatient spectator felt the back of his neck fluttering.

Feeling bad, the guy looked back and instantly broke out in a cold sweat.

Made, it's actually Gu Jiang who is back!

This is the murderous god Gu Jiang who crawled out of the pile of dead people. The guy was stunned in an instant, and he didn't have the hard energy that scared people just now. The guy has been afraid of Gu Jiang since he was a child, and when he usually sees Gu Jiang from a distance, he will take a detour in fear.

Not wanting to be stared at by Gu Jiang with murderous eyes, the young man had an idea, stood upright, sank his dantian, and shouted loudly: "Let me go!" Let's Jean! Master Gu is back!
As soon as
these words came out, countless spectators rushed to turn back.

When the young man saw the effect of this bar, he smiled shyly with satisfaction, stepped aside, bent over ninety degrees, and made a special standard, especially respectful gesture to Gu Jiang.

"Master Gu, please go. "

The angry Gu Jiang wants to beat people even more!

Xiao Zhang and Xiao Liu, with admiration and warrior eyes, looked at this thin guy with one meter and seven small eyes and single eyelids.

Wei Kang is good, we remember you.

Wei Kang didn't know that he had done something stupid again, and he was applauding his cleverness from the bottom of his heart at this time. He thought he was so smart.

Gu Jiang was dissatisfied with Wei Kang's shouting.

Wei Kang's voice was particularly useful. Because of his terrifying voice, the crowd automatically made way for Gu Jiang.

The people on both sides of the 'road' who faced Gu Jiang directly, no one dared to look at him. They followed Wei Kang's example, bent down and bowed their heads, and invited Gu Jiang to enter.

Seeing Gu Jiang's brain hurt.

These bunnies! Coward! He doesn't eat people, so what are they afraid of? Gu Jiang really wanted to throw all the young people here and instigated them into the barracks to practice well.

With his means, in less than three days, they can learn to stand with their backs straight.

Gu Jiang stared at the front in silence, and the crowd was empty by him, and they were silent in an instant.

Gu Jiang is worthy of being Gu Jiang, it's really scary!

The crowd was quiet, and the scolding in the room was instantly clear. The greetings of the eighteenth generation of the ancestors, Gu Jiang's face darkened even more when he heard it. Not wanting the farce to continue, Gu Jiang didn't hesitate, and entered the gate of the Gu family through the narrow passage.