This time, Gu Jiajia cried very really, not pursuing any beauty, just crying like a child.

Gu Jiajia is like this, which is very in line with the impression of the original owner in Gu Jiang's heart. He patted Gu Jiajia's back distressedly. Comfort her, let her not be afraid, everything is with him.

Gu Jiang is a little bit of tenderness to Gu Jiajia, but it is not for Haiyun.

was watched mercilessly by his eyes that had gone through wind and rain and looked down on life and death. Yu Haiyun had difficulty breathing.

At this time, Yu Haiyun didn't dare to quibble at all. Confessing Gu Jiajia was obviously also a very stupid and stupid decision, so Yu Haiyun resigned himself to carrying all the pots.

"I did it. I don't really want to think about them, I'm just fed up with serving her every day and wanting her to leave this house. The

first sentence is spoken, and the rest is much simpler.

"Gu Jiang, did you see the injuries on my face and body? In the entire military region's family home, even if I am your legal wife, no one can afford me. In their hearts, I will always be your little nanny, and the old mother you found to take care of Gu Jiajia.

"I didn't have a choice before, I was not in good health and couldn't give birth, so I accepted my fate. Especially when I first entered Gu's house, I followed Gu Jiajia everywhere, for fear that she would be unhappy and sue you and make you hate me.

"But not anymore, I've been married for ten years. After taking medicine for ten years, my body has improved. The doctor said I could get pregnant. I'm happy, but I'm scared. Because I know that as long as she is there, my child will never be born. So, I got my hands dirty.

"I want you to give up on her. I want a child of my own. I admit that I am selfish, I am not as noble as you, I just feel sorry for you. Old Gu, you never owe Gu Jiajia anything.

"Old Gu, I don't want you to be old in the future and no one will send you to the end. I don't want others to mention you, always admiring you and laughing at you for being stupid. I want you to raise a biological child. I don't want to wait until we're old and can't walk anymore and regret it. Yu

Haiyun was sincere.

She couldn't get used to Gu Jiajia and wanted to drive Gu Jiajia away from the Gu family, but she was really thinking about Gu Jiang sincerely.

Although she thinks a lot, she mainly wants to have children. But it is not denied that there is a little bit of her sincerity towards Gu Jiang here.

Gu Jiang has read countless people, of course, he can see that Yu Haiyun is not lying. It was precisely because he understood Yu Haiyun's sincerity that Gu Jiang was rarely silent.

Gu Jiang knew that Yu Haiyun didn't understand him, and he didn't ask her to make any big deals. He just wanted Yu Haiyun to be quiet and take care of his home. He can not care about Haiyun's little calculations, but the child really can't.

After what happened to Feng Qing and Gu An, Gu Jiang knew that he would never be able to be impartial. For Gu Jiajia, he will always feel guilty. He owes Gu Jiajia a good father and a complete family, so he has to pay it back.

"Xiaoyun, I ......"

"Dad, don't say it yet. Listen to me first.

Gu Jiajia knew what Gu Jiang was going to say, so she interrupted him.

"Yu Haiyun, I want to ask you, why do you conclude that I will not accept your child and want to harm me? I know how much my dad has paid for me over the years, and I'm not an unwitting, ungrateful, white-eyed wolf. I won't be intolerant of my younger siblings, why do you deny me without asking me?