66-76

☆ 74. Chapter 66 (1)Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 66 (1)

Gu Jiajia went to school so early because Peking University was afraid that she would run away, so they strongly invited her to visit and study.

As the first in the country, Gu Jiajia's treatment at Peking University is very good. Tuition and fees are waived, and scholarships are available.

If it weren't for Gu Jiajia's commuting, the school would also want to arrange a single dormitory for Gu Jiajia.

Normally, freshmen have to live on campus. Later, the school took into account Gu Jiajia's married status and many classmates who were married and had children in the future. Peking University decided that this year's freshmen must live on campus as long as they are during military training.

During the normal study period, single students must live on campus, and married students can choose not to live on campus at their discretion.

When students are promoted from freshman to sophomore, whether they are single or not, living on campus is completely voluntary.

Because Gu Jiajia had to live in the school when she participated in military training, the school left a bed for her in the collective dormitory.

And because school hasn't started yet, there is no one in the dormitory, so Lu Heng can follow Gu Jiajia to the dormitory, help Gu Jiajia clean, and pick a bed to put his luggage.

After getting the dormitory, Gu Jiajia's family was only halfway through the campus visit, and she was pulled by the tutor of the Department of Finance to be a strong man.

Of course, the mentor wants to cultivate such a good seedling as the first in the country. If it weren't for the fact that the head of the department was too busy, he would have wanted to take Gu Jiajia in person.

The head of the department didn't have time, so in order not to waste good seedlings, he found Gu Jiajia a professor with the most professional knowledge as a tutor.

Coincidentally, the professor also has the surname Gu. It's just that he has nothing to do with Gu Jiajia and Gu Jiang. They're just a surname.

Professor Gu was a gray-haired, very thin old man. His eyes are not big, but his eyes are very good. Gu Jiajia can find out any small action in his class.

Professor Gu once stayed in the United States, and when he returned from studying abroad, he had a lot of scenery, and how miserable his life was in the first ten years.

It's just that the sun is always after the wind and rain, and the gold always shines.

Now that order has been restored to the university, he has become one of the first people to be found and cleared of his grievances. As a person who has real talent and learning, but also has suffered. At the beginning, he was not very happy to ask him to open a small stove for Gu Jiajia in advance.

He asked Gu Jiajia to come over just to let Gu Jiajia help him take care of the new students. In the past few years, Professor Gu's body has been so weak that he has no energy to take care of those trivial matters.