☆ 17. Chapter 16
Font Record
Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

16 Looking at Liu Ling's wrinkled little face, Gu Jiajia felt very interesting.

This family is really funny, the old and the young persuade her to spend less, as if she is a ruined son who will lose her family wealth tomorrow and can't survive, so she can only drink the northwest wind.

Especially Liu Ling is young, but like her grandparents, she persuades her in an old-fashioned manner, no matter how you look at it, she is very cute.

The more she thought about it, the more interesting it became, and Gu Jiajia couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"Haha, don't worry, Xiao Lingling, I won't spend money indiscriminately. Today I'm here to buy something, but who says I can't make money.

Gu Jiajia said with a sense of mystery and winked at Liu Ling. Liu Ling, who was fascinated, instantly turned red, and did not dare to look at Gu Jiajia again.

This Jiajia sister is so beautiful. She can't resist the charm of Sister Jiajia as a woman, and it's no wonder that the men in the village can't walk when they see Sister Jiajia.

After stabilizing his mind, Liu Ling asked curiously, "Make money?" How to make money?

"You'll find out later. "

The matter of selling cosmetics can't be said yet, after she convinces Liu Shulin to build a factory, she will definitely arrest Xiao Liu Ling and give her a hand. When the time comes, she will definitely pay her more wages and let her know that it is easy to spend money and it is not difficult to make money.

Of course, Gu Jiajia just asked Liu Ling to work for a summer vacation, and when high school started, she would still let Liu Ling go back to school to study hard.

When the time comes, she will tell Liu Ling that she is so good today because she studies well.

Liu Ling is a measured child, Gu Jiajia didn't want to say it, so she didn't ask the bottom of it. The curiosity was not satisfied, Liu Ling was not angry, and continued to happily lead the way for Gu Jiajia.

Fushou Village and Fuxi Village are really close to each other.

The two villages are separated by a small river. The water of the river is very clear, the willows on the bank of the river are still clinging, and there are ducks and water birds playing in the river, which is very beautiful and beautiful to look at.

There is a suspension bridge on both sides of the river, which looks a little dangerous, but it is also very meaningful. There is a kind of idyllic leisure.

"Sister Jiajia, don't be afraid, this bridge is stable. People don't shake when they walk up. "

Afraid that Gu Jiajia grew up in the north and didn't walk across such a suspension bridge, Liu Ling comforted Gu Jiajia intimately and cheered Gu Jiajia up.

"Sister Jiajia, come on, you can definitely do it.

"Haha, okay, I'm not afraid. "

Gu Jiajia is really not afraid, the glass plank road she played with in her last life, roller coaster or something, it is much more exciting than this.

It's that Liu Ling is really cute. The little guy comforted her intimately, but it was so cute.

The two of them crossed the bridge smoothly, and Liu Ling pointed to a family on the other side of the bridge and said to Gu Jiajia: "Oh, that's Carpenter Cui's house, it's very close." "