☆ 20. Chapter 19
Font Record
Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

19 Gu Jiajia's rolling pin hit fast and urgently. Coupled with the fact that she had really practiced, even if Gu Jiajia was very panicked now and couldn't fight in an orderly manner, Han San was still hurt by her slashing of her head and face.

"Stinky bitch, you don't have a shame.
Han San, who
was beaten, was ruthless, scolded his mother, endured the pain of being beaten, and wanted to snatch the weapon rolling pin in Gu Jiajia's hand.

Gu Jiajia felt the pull from the other end of the rolling pin, panicked in her heart, and her body was uncontrollably dragged out of the bed by Han San.

Feeling the man's ill-intentioned gaze falling on her, Gu Jiajia was ruthless, threw the rolling pin that was seized by the man, and kicked him hard according to his next three ways.

After kicking someone, Gu Jiajia didn't love fighting, jumped out of bed, ran out barefoot, and shouted "help" while running her.

Han San was kicked by Gu Jiajia's kick, screamed miserably, and hunched his waist for a long time without getting up.

Looking at Gu Jiajia who was running farther and farther, Han San was not worried about Gu Jiajia running out of the house, and on the other hand, he was worried that Wang Xiaoliu would not be able to figure out the villagers who came to see the situation.

The door of the Zhang family's house was locked by Gu Jiajia from the inside before, and now it is indeed Han San's residence from the outside.

Without the help of outsiders, with Gu Jiajia herself, she couldn't open it at all.

Gu Jiajia didn't expect that this break could not be opened.

She looked at Han San, who had recovered and gradually walked this way, anxious.

"Come on, come on, help.

Gu Jiajia shouted loudly for help, while watching and listening to all directions, looking for new weapons, and paying attention to Han San's movements, while ignoring the pain in her feet, she kicked the door fiercely.

The door was kicked by Gu Jiajia, and Han San was too arrogant, so he didn't notice that the sound outside was gradually becoming lively.

The villagers who were close to Zhang's house, the first to be attracted by Wang Wu, were the three companions of Wang Xiaoliu who didn't sleep at night and wandered around the village to do something bad.

The three street runners, shirtless, carrying a bucket that they didn't know where to find, with a smell of meat on their bodies, hurried over. Looking at them, they are eating supper, hearing the movement, and preparing to come to the hero to save the beauty.

When Wang Xiaoliu saw that it was his own person, he was instantly relieved. He grabbed Zhao Liang, who was about to enter the courtyard of the Zhang family, and was just about to say that it was okay here, when he heard Gu Jiajia shouting for help in the house, and then Wang Xiaoliu smiled generously in the suspicious eyes of his buddies:

"The boss is inside, don't go to bad things." When the boss is happy, your benefits are indispensable.
As soon as
Wang Xiaoliu said this, Zhao Liang's three young men who were ready to fight the fire immediately lit up their eyes and breathed rapidly.

The biggest advantage of following Han San is that he doesn't eat alone. The eldest girl and little daughter-in-law he got it, they can all follow it.

Thinking of the days when they were free with Han San in the past, Zhao Liang and the others were not in a hurry. Anyway, their ultimate goal is to get close to Gu Jiajia, and now that there is a better road in front of them, what else are they tossing.