☆ 10. Chapter 9
Font Record
Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

9 Gu Jiang's mobility, that's leverage.

He didn't look down on Song Zhicheng, and after he had an opinion on Song Zhicheng, Gu An and Song Zhicheng suddenly got busy, and they didn't even have time for a date.

After separating Gu An and Song Zhicheng, Gu Jiang was very smart and didn't go directly to Gu An to say that Song Zhicheng couldn't do it. And intentionally or unintentionally, led Gu An to the gossip center of their compound.

Once or twice, Gu An may not hear Song Zhicheng's bad words, but when she goes there more, she can always hear some gossip about Song Zhicheng.

After listening to too many gossips, it was impossible for Gu An to remain indifferent. When the time comes, Gu Jiang will go to Gu An again and say that Song Zhicheng is not good, then it will be very logical.

In that way, Gu An will not only not resent Gu Jiang meddling in her life, but will also be grateful to Gu Jiang for caring about her daughter.

Gu Jiang brushed off his clothes and went to hide his merit and fame.

Gu Jiajia admired this.

Sure enough, the ginger is still old and spicy.

She went directly to Gu Jiang to complain, Gu Jiang didn't have a trace, and told Gu An everything in four or two, so that Song Zhicheng planted a big heel.

Gu An and Song Zhicheng went to the city this time, mainly to do Gu An's work. Gu An's hukou has been in Sijiu City. For so many years, although she grew up in the countryside, looking for a job, Feng Qing still hopes that she can come back here.

There are many opportunities in the city, and Feng Qing hopes that Gu An will come out to see the world. In the past, Feng Qing didn't let Gu An come back, firstly, because Gu An was young and couldn't take care of himself. What's more, Gu An's skills haven't learned yet, and she can't find a good job when she comes.

Now that Gu An has graduated from high school, she has learned her skills, and her age has come, Feng Qing wants her to come out and see the world.

The life in the countryside is suitable for the elderly, and young people still have to come out and work hard.

Gu An originally planned very well. When she went to the city, she went to look for a job, her mother's relationship was still there, and it was not difficult for her to find a job. After finding a job, she fell in love with Song Zhicheng while working. Then when they are old, they get married.

However, since the Gu family's incident. Gu An was confused about her and Song Zhicheng's future.

Especially after listening to Song Zhicheng's gossip and romantic affairs, Gu An saw that Song Zhicheng didn't even feel excited.

Gu An never knew that in the eyes of others, Gu Jiajia and Song Zhicheng's childhood sweethearts were a special match.

This made Gu An feel particularly awkward.

Obviously, there is nothing between Song Zhicheng and Gu Jiajia, she just has the illusion that she robbed Gu Jiajia's boyfriend.

Gu An was a little broken in his heart. She was at a loss and didn't know how to face Song Zhicheng.

Gu Jiang saw the right time, and when Gu An was confused, he took advantage of the weakness to comfort Gu An and encourage Gu An. The relationship between father and daughter has grown by leaps and bounds in an instant.