☆ 18. Chapter 17
Font Record
Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

17 Gu Jiajia really has no money.

When I first bought something, except for the ice cream for a penny, Gu Jiajia bought the wine on credit, and the flowers and aloe vera she bought were either on credit or bartered.

The villagers of Fuxi Village trusted Gu Jiajia very much because of Gu Jiajia's wealthy performance in the past two days, and they were not afraid of her defaulting on her debts at all.

Gu Jiajia herself felt very socially dead.

She really went back the more she lived, and the worse she became. Who would have thought that one day for something less than five yuan, she Gu Jiajia would actually ask for credit?

If this is to let her modern black fans know, they still have to spray her to death, and set off fireworks to celebrate by the way?

In front of outsiders, Gu Jiajia lived very decently, looking like a master outside the world, not bad for money, but in fact, she was very embarrassed in her heart. I can't wait to drag out and beat myself who spent money yesterday without moderation.

Growing so big, Gu Jiajia owes money to others for the first time. It used to be someone else who owed her money. Gu Jiajia felt very uncomfortable.

In order to repay the debt, but also to achieve financial freedom as soon as possible. After Gu Jiajia bought all the cosmetics things, she rolled up her sleeves and prepared to do a big job.

She must make money quickly.

Gu Jiajia wants to be like in her previous life, not relying on others, and living a life where she can buy whatever she wants.

The little cutie Liu Ling is fine, just here to help her.

At lunch, Gu Jiajia took advantage of Liu Ling's light to rub a meal at Liu Shulin's house.

The rice is made from sunflower flowers. There is no big fish, big meat, and not much oil, just a simple home-cooked meal. A cabbage soup, a plate of small pickles, and a pot of cornmeal cakes filled with wild vegetables are not hearty at all. But it was surprisingly delicious.

Especially the vegetable cake, which was so fragrant that Gu Jiajia couldn't help but be greedy, and ate half more after she was full. The vegetable cake made of sunflower is just right, and the cake is pasted out of the big iron pot, the surface is fluffy and soft, with the fragrance of corn, and the bottom is brown and crispy, and the more you chew, the more fragrant it is.

The wild camellia of the sunflower, I don't know how to mix the filling, it is not bitter at all, not astringent. When you eat it, it has a faint fragrance. made Gu Jiajia feel the taste of spring.

"Grandma Yang, your cooking is so delicious. Gu Jiajia praised sincerely.

With such a lame congenital condition, the seasoning is only oil and salt, and there are no various condiments, and the sunflower still makes the rice so delicious, it is really not easy.

Yang Sunflower is simply a chef who has returned to the basics, and it is more powerful than the ancestral private dishes that Gu Jiajia ate in later generations.

"If it's delicious, you eat more. In the future, you can come often if you want to eat. Grandma Yang doesn't have good things, but the vegetable cakes must be enough. "

Okay~"

Gu Jiajia nodded in agreement, squinting her eyes with a smile. Pretty like a flower.

The men of the Liu family didn't dare to look directly at Gu Jiajia's face. This Gu Jiajia is really beautiful, if they see too much, their hearts will be chaotic.