☆ 24. Chapter 23
Font Record
Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

23 Lu Heng looked at Gu Jiajia so much that tears came out of his eyes, and he didn't understand. He didn't do anything, did he? What is Gu Jiajia laughing at? Is there anything funny about him?

But it's better to laugh than to cry. Lu Heng really didn't want to see Gu Jiajia crying at all.

Finally, Gu Jiajia laughed enough, and she couldn't sleep anymore.

Gu Jiajia had already slept and experienced so many thrilling things, so she was not sleepy. This will be teased by Lu Heng like this, and Gu Jiajia will not be sleepy at all.

Gu Jiajia couldn't sleep, so she wanted someone to accompany her and couldn't sleep. So, Gu Jiajia asked Lu Heng in a low voice: "Are you sleepy?" Do you want to sleep? "

Lu Heng is sleepy, and he also wants to sleep. He came to Fuxi Village today for a temporary purpose, and he didn't want to stay here for long. But since Gu Jiajia asked so...... Lu Heng instantly replied full of vitality: "I'm not sleepy, and I don't want to sleep."

Then Gu Jiajia chatted happily with Lu Heng.

"Great. I'm not sleepy, let's talk. ”

“...... Good.
After saying this sentence
excitedly, Gu Jiajia found that for a while, she couldn't find a topic to talk about with Lu Heng.

Gu Jiajia and Lu Heng didn't know each other at all, and today was the first time they met. In the past, she didn't even know whether Lu Heng was round or flat. And she also made up a bloody story about her crush on Lu Heng, who couldn't ask for Lu Heng and went away...... I don't know what Lu Heng thinks of her in his heart?

"Why did you come to Fuxi Village today? In

the end, Gu Jiajia picked one, similar to eating, is the weather good today, this is the safest topic to start.

"Today, Zhang Daniu's martyr's pension has been approved. Before, they were in a hurry, and Da Niu's daughter-in-law was alone, and she was having a hard time with her children, so I wanted to tell them the good news as soon as possible, so I took the money overnight.

Lu Heng replied with a glance. It's not like chatting, it's more like reporting to the leader.

"Oh, that's right. I've heard about Zhang Daniu. He's a hero, you're all great. "

Hmm. The Motherland and the people will remember him. "

......"

Lu Heng talked to death, and Gu Jiajia was speechless in an instant.

"Speaking of which, I have a lot of fate with Zhang Daniu's family. I just came here, and I didn't have a place to live, so I wanted to find a place to rent a house, but it happened that Zhang Daniu's house was empty, and there was no one to raise the children, and I had to spend money, so I ......

"What? What did you say?

Gu Jiajia's awkward chat was interrupted by the shocked Lu Heng.

Lu Heng sat up suddenly. looked at Gu Jiajia's eyes full of disbelief.

"No...... Nothing, huh?

Gu Jiajia didn't know what to do, looking at the excited Lu Heng, I don't know which sentence she said wrong.

"What do you want to ask?

"You just said that Zhang Daniu's children are not raised? How can it be? What about sister-in-law? Hasn't she been with Xiaohu all the time? Zhang Xiaohu was left here, where did Zhang Daniu's daughter-in-law go?
As
Lu Heng spoke, he looked at Gu Jiajia's eyes dark, as if there was a huge storm. made Gu Jiajia feel that such a Lu Heng did have the meaning of a ruthless officer in the novel.